Ford Focus ST Forum banner

29601 - 29620 of 29697 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Changed OEM sparkplugs in preparation for the roadtrip to Las Vegas. A few miles late at 28000 and the gap was a consistent 32 thou across the board.

UPS has a couple packages for me at the local distribution facility. They've been sitting there since early Saturday morning, but the status never changed from "Preparing for delivery" to "Out for delivery". Still got a couple hours to hope as we're usually near the end of the route.

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Turbosmart BPV, Dual OCCs, Innovative RMM, JBR Intake & SS Arm, 245/40R18
785 Posts
I would use the blue handle for 100% gas if it wasn't so much more ☹

You youngish whippersnappers in search of all the extra HP with alcohol. 🙄😋😁

·
Super Moderator
8,928 Posts
I would use the blue handle for 100% gas if it wasn't so much more ☹

You youngish whippersnappers in search of all the extra HP with alcohol. 🙄😋😁
Just swing past your local municipal airport for some aviation fuel. Worth every penny.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Changed DCT fluid & was/am 3 out of 4 bolts removed for the TB Performance traction gusset bar... Then I broke the 1/2" to 3/8" adapter for the breaker bar, laughed (even ran in to show the Wife how manly I was...). Proceeded to snap my 'better' adapter immediately after that. Looks like a trip 1st thing in the morning 😅😅😅

Those subframe bolts are no joke!

·
Super Moderator
8,928 Posts
Changed DCT fluid & was/am 3 out of 4 bolts removed for the TB Performance traction gusset bar... Then I broke the 1/2" to 3/8" adapter for the breaker bar, laughed (even ran in to show the Wife how manly I was...). Proceeded to snap my 'better' adapter immediately after that. Looks like a trip 1st thing in the morning 😅😅😅

Those subframe bolts are no joke!

View attachment 390104
Ya, you really need something bigger than 3/8 drive for those!

Reactions: rob99rt

·
Registered
691 Posts
Reactions: Coolpool

·
Registered
439 Posts
I went for a dive into Forscan today and enabled a few things that I've been meaning to do; global windows up and down, Bambi mode for the fogs, and ST splash screen. Took a while to find the windows and fogs settings but I was victorious in the end! FWIW, you can do all of them in Forscan now, which wasn't the case at one time.

·
Registered
2017 Focus ST3
298 Posts
I went for a dive into Forscan today and enabled a few things that I've been meaning to do; global windows up and down, Bambi mode for the fogs, and ST splash screen. Took a while to find the windows and fogs settings but I was victorious in the end! FWIW, you can do all of them in Forscan now, which wasn't the case at one time.
I got the ST splash screen too. I like it 100 times more than the Ford. Where are the windows and fog settings in Forscan, I've been looking for them too.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I got the ST splash screen too. I like it 100 times more than the Ford. Where are the windows and fog settings in Forscan, I've been looking for them too.
Under BCM Main. No code changes required, just options under the Main settings. Have a quick lookthrough here:

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
29601 - 29620 of 29697 Posts