Ford Focus ST Forum banner

28781 - 28800 of 28876 Posts

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Is there a firesale going on somewhere i need to know about??? all these goodies...

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
ahh maybe Biden will just send me parts

Reactions: jesse_sanders

·
Administrator
10,355 Posts
ill be curious on the balance shaft delete...please post back on any difference you notice notice. That's one of the things i have considered but havent seen too much on when paired with a lighter flywheel.
I guess you're another member that never read my memoirs, oops, I mean build thread. 🙃

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I guess you're another member that never read my memoirs, oops, I mean build thread. 🙃
whats a build thread? lol but seriously, how many people have that combo around here, three people? ;)
Prepare for vibrations.

Sent from another garage.
already used to those with all three mounts and the lightweight fly wheel, how much worse could it be? lol

·
Administrator
10,355 Posts
My company told me I HAVE GOT to be politically correct no matter what. I made a similar joke to someone else and HR informed me his name is now caitlyn lol. I still have the email saved somewhere for my viewing pleasure.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Welcome to the 21st century, shiz, I can't even use most of my good jokes anymore. "Racially insensitive" wtf is that noise. Geez, I didn't coin it, just reciting it.

🤪 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 😘

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
My company told me I HAVE GOT to be politically correct no matter what. I made a similar joke to someone else and HR informed me his name is now caitlyn lol. I still have the email saved somewhere for my viewing pleasure.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Tell me about it. Apparently its also wrong to tell someone they suck at their job. I've got a guy that continues to f*ck up because he's a know it all. When he doesn't get his way, he fabricates a bunch of bull sh*t, tries to cover up his mistakes and puts the blame on others. Luckily paper trails follow, but it's a long process. A swift kick in the throat is a good form of correction, but that's something that I had to leave behind in my past life lol.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Got my baby back. Forgot how hard this little beast pulls. Had 2 months of pent up mod fever so spent the rest for the afternoon pulling apart things.
That FMIC though!
Resized952021010795163123953652.jpg

Body shop still needs to fix a couple of things, some major, some not.
Then I'll take some legit pictures.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
"Focus"ing on just paint and stripes, do you all notice any difference between these two pictures?
Resized_20200818_185025.jpeg

Resized952021010795163112954284.jpg

Reactions: 8FOCUSD

·
Registered
967 Posts
"Focus"ing on just paint and stripes, do you all notice any difference between these two pictures?
Stripes below grille on second pic appear... distorted in the middle. Might be the angle and the wider angle lens.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Stripes below grille on second pic appear... distorted in the middle. Might be the angle and the wider angle lens.
Yeah, you kinda got one of my issues, see if anyone can find my other issue. It's subtle until you know it's there and its also on the hood area.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
The stripes around the ford emblem look much better in this photo.
I agree. They still need to trim a section that is kinda in the badge area but overall it is a closer cut.
This is supposed to be the same kit so my main issue is that the original stripes (first pic)
Have a taper from 9.5in at the top down to somewhere around 8in at the bottom. The new stripes are straight all the way down.
I am trying to see if anyone notices or what your preferences are between the two.

28781 - 28800 of 28876 Posts