Ford Focus ST Forum banner

28421 - 28440 of 28501 Posts

·
Administrator
9,718 Posts
Oh geez. I do hate people with the wrong bulbs in halogen housings, and people who dont aim their headlights, lol

I run VLEDs extreme LEDs in fusion projector housings. Real nice cutoff. Very blinding if you tie your shoe in front of my car though, lmao

·
1,768 Posts
Oh geez. I do hate people with the wrong bulbs in halogen housings, and people who dont aim their headlights, lol

I run VLEDs extreme LEDs in fusion projector housings. Real nice cutoff. Very blinding if you tie your shoe in front of my car though, lmao
Tying your shoes in the road at night must be a PA thing.

·
Registered
2015 ST3
195 Posts
Untrue. Science is on my side.... I’d bet if you took a survey, nobody would enjoy being blinded by your useless lights.... . Also, they actually hurt your night vision when you run them for looks.... Unless you don’t believe science...
You've said science a few times. Please explain. I want to hear how you know more than the largest automotive light manufacturer in the world.

You assume I run them all the time
You assume I bought them for looks
You assume that somehow I see less

My turn to assume. I assume you're an angel bitter **** who sits on a computer feeling good about his ****ty life by trying to cut people down and judge them

Reactions: jesse_sanders

·
Registered
267 Posts
You've said science a few times. Please explain. I want to hear how you know more than the largest automotive light manufacturer in the world.

You assume I run them all the time
You assume I bought them for looks
You assume that somehow I see less

My turn to assume. I assume you're an angel bitter **** who sits on a computer feeling good about his ****ty life by trying to cut people down and judge them
Science= LED can’t replicate halogen. You’ve proven that several times, especially in your situation.

Science = glare hurts vision in inclement weather.

Science = foreground light always hurts night time visibility.

It’s very complicated but google may have pictures or videos for you.

My life is great. I work for myself, 6 figures, “working” 5 hours a day... No debt...

I’m not judging, just call it like it is..

·
Registered
213 Posts
Anyway let's get back on topic!
I cleaned the "Yoda" today.
This is the way.

·
Registered
88 Posts
So I loaded a cart online with pretty much everything to go to Stage 3 and then I started thinking about COVID-19 and wondered if spending 3k CAD was a good idea right now....I hate that I have a practical side.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
So I loaded a cart online with pretty much everything to go to Stage 3 and then I started thinking about COVID-19 and wondered if spending 3k CAD was a good idea right now....I hate that I have a practical side.
You only live once

Can't take it with you

Money is only a tool

Lol

I did it one piece at a time with the final two pieces being a catless downpipe and cobb accessport respectively so I wouldn't be strapped for cash.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
I did order LED Headlights for my daughters FiST. Dark winter nights I want her to see better. Also my practical side.

Reactions: gemery and ddfred

·
Super Moderator
7,901 Posts
So $3000.00 Canadian dollars? What's that in 'Merican monies? About $2300.00? I says do it!!!

·
1,768 Posts
As someone who also obsesses like this, i cant help you there.

Reactions: ddfred

·
Registered
88 Posts
I am waiting for more deals on Raptor Racing......Come on give me some BF Deals.
I put a mountune IC in my basket and they said 331USD shipping to canada....o_O
I emailed them and they said something is wrong its only 155USD. That's still crazy for a 20lb package.

·
Registered
88 Posts
What did you get? Like housings or bulbs?
Bulbs.
Found a sticky on Fiestaforum.com on lighting upgrades and went with what they recommended.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,161 Posts
Bulbs.
Found a sticky on Fiestaforum.com on lighting upgrades and went with what they recommended.
Those are going to glare like crazy. Rip anyone driving towards you. They will be bright af though

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
hmmmm....well I'll see what they are like. I could throw them in her fog lights if they are too bad. Our local parts store has Philips ones on sale. I was thinking about giving them a look as well.

28421 - 28440 of 28501 Posts