Ford Focus ST Forum banner

28401 - 28420 of 28501 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
Put the Punk into Winter Storage. Looking like it's going to be a long winter. See you in April.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here’s a link for some rock guards “mud flap” that I purchased for my 18 ST1, they’re a little more discreet for those that don’t like the long flap rallaye flaps. Search Ford parts.

·
Registered
2015 ST3
195 Posts
Reactions: Coolpool

·
Registered
2015 ST3
195 Posts
Stock bulbs? They don't look like it. I do like the throw.
No. In lieu of getting **** on again, they're sylvania's led bulbs that are marketed as halogen replacements

Reactions: ddfred

·
Registered
2015 ST3
195 Posts
Been running them about 9 months after silverstars kept blowing. I've been completely happy with them.
I bought them for my lightning and loved them. I had a fog light die on the focus recently and had an amazon gift card, so I bought them. I am very happy. My 2018 GT has LED's everywhere from the factory so I get kind of spoiled.

·
Super Moderator
7,900 Posts
I bought them for my lightning and loved them. I had a fog light die on the focus recently and had an amazon gift card, so I bought them. I am very happy. My 2018 GT has LED's everywhere from the factory so I get kind of spoiled.
Are the fogs and head lights the same bulb? The H11 zevo?

·
Registered
2015 ST3
195 Posts
Are the fogs and head lights the same bulb? The H11 zevo?
The oem headlights aren't serviceable. The manual doesn't even give a bulb type. It just says led. The unit is sealed. Same with the fog lights

And the bulbs I pulled out of my 2015 st3 said h8

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'm running the Dide Dynamics SLFs in yellow and I'm happy with them but I'd definitely look at those if I were to order them again.

·
Registered
2015 ST3
195 Posts
That fog light output is garbage for fogs. I really hope you don’t run them when other traffic is around and you know when it snows or is foggy (like when you’d want fogs) those will be useless.
What's snow? I haven't driven in snow in years.

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
So I’m guessing you do blind everyone with them? As in, having them on when you don’t need them?
I got diode dynamics sl1 LED in my fog lights. (Brighter than most low beams and slightly brighter than the slfs) I run them at night on the back roads to help with deer spotting. So really bright fogs aren't completely useless. But I definitely don't have them on on the highway.

·
Registered
2015 ST3
195 Posts
So I’m guessing you do blind everyone with them? As in, having them on when you don’t need them?

For sure. High beams too. **** oncoming drivers. Every car I own. Foglights 24/7. Anymore ****ing dumb questions?

Reactions: jesse_sanders

·
Registered
267 Posts
For sure. High beams too. **** oncoming drivers. Every car I own. Foglights 24/7. Anymore ****ing dumb questions?
I haven’t asked any dumb questions.... Received quite a few dumb answers though.... I guess trying to look cool takes priority over seeing well and not allowing other drivers to see either..... Nice...

·
Registered
2015 ST3
195 Posts
I haven’t asked any dumb questions.... Received quite a few dumb answers though.... I guess trying to look cool takes priority over seeing well and not allowing other drivers to see either..... Nice...
I didn't buy them for looks. On the dark roads I live in they cast a better pattern of light than my oem bulbs. I haven't given you a worth a **** answer because you're trying to cast judgement and making assumptions with zero information. You're a typical internet tough guy. Your opinion is the only correct one and anyone who doesn't follow what you accept as suitable is wrong.

·
Super Moderator
7,900 Posts
Do we need a time out? Play nice please!

·
Registered
267 Posts
I didn't buy them for looks. On the dark roads I live in they cast a better pattern of light than my oem bulbs. I haven't given you a worth a **** answer because you're trying to cast judgement and making assumptions with zero information. You're a typical internet tough guy. Your opinion is the only correct one and anyone who doesn't follow what you accept as suitable is wrong.
Untrue. Science is on my side.... I’d bet if you took a survey, nobody would enjoy being blinded by your useless lights.... . Also, they actually hurt your night vision when you run them for looks.... Unless you don’t believe science...

28401 - 28420 of 28501 Posts