Ford Focus ST Forum banner

27681 - 27700 of 27729 Posts

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Got Massive strut and shock bars in. Waiting on an extra oem brace to chop up to be able to access strut adjustments.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
are you talking about the front shock tower brace that goes underneath the cowling. should have asked I still have that from when I installed my strut tower brace.

·
Registered
148 Posts
are you talking about the front shock tower brace that goes underneath the cowling. should have asked I still have that from when I installed my strut tower brace.
Yes. Massives goes on top of the oem brace.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
I know I know it’s from China. But it won’t make me Clinch my ass cheeks if I smack this Front lip on anything.
I like it....looks good man!!

Reactions: Tunapish

·
Registered
175 Posts
Put a Exhale charge pipe with HKS BOV on. Next weekend G25-500, Tial BPV and dump tube.

·
Registered
92 Posts
After 4 weeks and about 550 miles with the damond Motorsports OCC this is what came out. Car has just over 18k miles. I wish I would've done this sooner.

18' ST1 (wife's mostly stockish) & 06' Mercury Grand Marquis (mine, definitely not stock)

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
@oVrKiLL im super jealous! Love the car.

Reactions: oVrKiLL

·
Registered
2018 Ford Focus ST.
11 Posts
Got Massive strut and shock bars in. Waiting on an extra oem brace to chop up to be able to access strut adjustments.

awesome strut bars

Reactions: 04zts and Tunapish

·
Registered
2018 ST, Mountune v2 rmm, AEM Dryflow
2 Posts
Changed the transmission fluid for the first time @70,000km. Used Motul DCTF, feels a bit smoother! How close to 2qt are others usually able to fit in Before it starts to spill back out?

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Changed the transmission fluid for the first time @70,000km. Used Motul DCTF, feels a bit smoother! How close to 2qt are others usually able to fit in Before it starts to spill back out?
I think the spec is 1.8, and in my experience thats about where it starts to dribble.

Reactions: jesse_sanders

·
Registered
196 Posts
OTS 91/stage 2 map pretty underwhelming. I'm sure the JST will run better but I guess there IS only so much you can do with a 2.0 drinking 91 octane. 😃
Moved a thousand miles so the tune got backburnered for a while. Finally got around to gapping some plugs and downloading the tune. Holy crap the JST 91 tune beats the tar out of the OTS map from Cobb. Car is way snappier. My wife accidentally did a nice rolling burnout the first time she drove it. So much more fun. Idle is nice and smooth, pulls great. Excited to see what the revisions have in store. If JST is happy with it as it sits so am I. More than enough power for a fwd car in my opinion. Way more fun to drive.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Autocrossed her at Focus Rising/Ford Nationals this past weekend. I definitely wasn't the fastest but I improved by 5 seconds over the runs and had a ton of fun. Lots more pics on my ig @NightDangerMoose .

·
Registered
196 Posts
Don't worry about it Sky that's what they are for. It's a Ford not a Ferrari. 👍

27681 - 27700 of 27729 Posts