2018 Ford Focus ST.
11 Posts
Oh ya. Time to get rid of OEM clutch line

Reactions: Duece McCracken

·
Super Moderator
8,696 Posts
Oh ya. Time to get rid of OEM clutch line View attachment 381490
Hey man, be careful not to loose the OEM clips, and each OEM line has a tip gasket/oring on it thats easy to loose, or gets stuck in the OEM softline female end. Make sure to inspect the parts before you discard!!!!

·
Registered
2018 Ford Focus ST.
11 Posts
Hey mate, would you be able to measure that end to end for me before you get it in? I'm in Aus and trying to work out a cheaper solution for myself... cheers!
its about 20 inches

·
Registered
2018 Ford Focus ST.
11 Posts
Hey man, be careful not to loose the OEM clips, and each OEM line has a tip gasket/oring on it thats easy to loose, or gets stuck in the OEM softline female end. Make sure to inspect the parts before you discard!!!!
Thanks Duece! Ill keep my eyes open for it.......damn spell check wants to spell you name Deuce.

Reactions: Duece McCracken

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Broke down

Attachments

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Wha happen?
Just 1 more psi?
Clutch stuck fully disengaged and pedal is rock hard (makes sense).
I'm hoping its just the flexible clutch line deteriorating internally causing it to act as a check valve since ive seen this issue before with these hoses on braking systems... im dumb and dont carry tools with me so i cant at least crack the bleeder and verify the clutch releases though. Lesson learned.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have had one on for over 50k miles. Stopped oil from valve cover going to intake, which never was much.It is a good way to relive engine pressure.

27661 - 27680 of 27729 Posts