Ford Focus ST Forum banner

27481 - 27500 of 27577 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Did some rear endlinks and RSB maintenance.. Replaced Steeda's standard bracket/bushings with greasable ones.. no more creaking/clunking..

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Maxxyne

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
swapped out my a4 gps card for a 2019 a10...i still use google for maps on real trips but like have the gps on as a back up and on screen. Will be nice to have it actually show real roads...pretty sure the A4 is original to my '13 :LOL:

·
Premium Member
2018 Ford Focus ST-1
8 Posts

Sunday afternoon project, mud flap installation ... prior to that the new Firestone Indy 500s.
Side Note: Most of got the name from the "best way to ferret out any errant screws on the road within 500 miles" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Valve cleaning with crc through the symposer delete fitting super easy. Smoothed out the idle and ordered a damond Motorsports OCC. Should be here Thursday.

18' ST1 (wife's mostly stockish) & 06' Mercury Grand Marquis (mine, definitely not stock)

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Valve cleaning with crc through the symposer delete fitting super easy. Smoothed out the idle and ordered a damond Motorsports OCC. Should be here Thursday.

18' ST1 (wife's mostly stockish) & 06' Mercury Grand Marquis (mine, definitely not stock)
if you ever get the manifold off, id be curious to see what the vavles look like after a round of that

·
Registered
91 Posts
if you ever get the manifold off, id be curious to see what the vavles look like after a round of that
I'm pulling the plugs next oil change which will be at 20k, current mileage is just shy of 18k. I'll try to get a look when I do it. All I know is it stunk up the street when I was cleaning it and is running better now

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
As of 7/1, Ohio is a rear plate only state :cool:

No more plate up front!
I havent celebrated plate day yet. Of course the focus and mustang have never had front plates. The f150 and my old ladys car still do, i meant to rip them off by now.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
I havent celebrated plate day yet. Of course the focus and mustang have never had front plates. The f150 and my old ladys car still do, i meant to rip them off by now.
yeah i bought my focus from KY, so luckily the front of the car was never drilled for it. Our bmw, those dealer clowns installed 4 self tapping screws for the bracket...which of course pull the plastic out so its raised :mad: I will need to razor them flat. I have color matched paint on order that i am just going to paint some plugs and fix like this: BumperPlugs for BMW
i was just going to go with them when i thought id just have two screw holes...but with four, $60 for some painted plastic is too steep when i can buy a can of matched paint for less. I am going to do my side reflectors at the same time with the paint i bought:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Installed a damond Motorsports OCC. Very nice kit. I forgot to take pics, but the valves had a lot of build up for only 17k miles. So hopefully the OCC will help.

27481 - 27500 of 27577 Posts