Ford Focus ST Forum banner

27461 - 27480 of 27577 Posts

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
JBR drag mount
Ruthenium HX plugs
LED headlights
ummmm...under the recently revised bylaws, details are required within 24 hours or at the first member request whichever comes first 😬

the LED lights...which ones? did you lose the corners? brighter than the HID? throwing any codes?

...and dont wait until the penalty period, because you won’t even know the lien was placed until you go to pay your taxes 😂

·
Registered
50 Posts
not cool....
I got my tune from them in like 4 days. Are you sure the tuning form was filled out completely and submitted correctly? Can you double check your account with them to verify? Not at all a dig on you. I hope you get this resolved quickly. I've really enjoyed my tune from them. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
2014 Focus ST ST3.
299 Posts
ummmm...under the recently revised bylaws, details are required within 24 hours or at the first member request whichever comes first 😬

the LED lights...which ones? did you lose the corners? brighter than the HID? throwing any codes?

...and dont wait until the penalty period, because you won’t even know the lien was placed until you go to pay your taxes 😂
the headlights are going to be easier to photograph lol. just oem replacements but running an led bulb and they have the black inner housing. much brighter and i use canbus lights to avoid codes..

The mount is a tough pic once installed lol. but

and the Ruthenium plugs ...well... I can say that my start up knock is nil and the idle is smoother, Im coming from iridium's with 1000 miles on them.

Attachments

Reactions: wingnutt

·
Registered
188 Posts
Stratified accepted your payment two weeks ago but hasn’t yet started the tuning process with you?
I ordered a JST tune last night. I will give credit where due, they responded immediately when said I wanted a refund. Offered a free upgrade to the tune. Told them I would just go ahead and just take a refund.

Reactions: G heinrich

·
Registered
2,428 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
NVM you posted a pic next!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
JST verified my order and shipped it day before yesterday and yesterday it came in. Sent my tuning form off today. Can't help but try the Cobb OTS map. Right quick. Yeah I know my dash is dirty. We are in the desert and we drive the piss out of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Good news Stardog. I hope you enjoy your tune.

Today I re-logged 3rd and 4th gear pulls for my Stratified one-time 93 Octane tune adjustment. I thought I had all of Stratified's PID's correct yesterday but then after looking at my logs I had to add four and delete two. 4th gear at redline is somewhat fast and fun, so I didn't mind heading out again this morning. I know Stratified asked for the log to be on a flat road but those pulls are impossible to do on the nearby flat roads since they go straight through Nashville. Even then I had to go 20 miles from home for a safe location, I-840 on the west side of town.

·
Registered
188 Posts
OTS 91/stage 2 map pretty underwhelming. I'm sure the JST will run better but I guess there IS only so much you can do with a 2.0 drinking 91 octane. 😃

·
Registered
61 Posts
Smoked sequential mirror lenses and Steeda jacking rails. I like the look of the lights but the quality was effing garbage.
ignore the filthy car

·
Registered
9 Posts
Smoked sequential mirror lenses and Steeda jacking rails. I like the look of the lights but the quality was effing garbage.
ignore the filthy car
Alli
ignore the filthy car
Aliexpress? I'm waiting on some smoked ones.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Aliexpress? I'm waiting on some smoked ones.
ebay, seller faked the item location so it came from China when it was showing Kentucky. The little circuit board that plugs into the old bulb spot did not make good contact and stay retained in the holder without a bunch of fiddling.

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
@Mirage276 What’s the eBay seller’s name who faked their location?

·
Registered
61 Posts
ebay, seller faked the item location so it came from China when it was showing Kentucky. The little circuit board that plugs into the old bulb spot did not make good contact and stay retained in the holder without a bunch of fiddling.
Seller is "autoarea" and ebay showed the item location as Hebron KY when that is actually where it enters the USPS system as some sort of online sales hub. Seller also claims it ships from US warehouses only in the ad when that was not the case.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Seller is "autoarea" and ebay showed the item location as Hebron KY when that is actually where it enters the USPS system as some sort of online sales hub. Seller also claims it ships from US warehouses only in the ad when that was not the case.
How long did it take to get?

27461 - 27480 of 27577 Posts