Ford Focus ST Forum banner

27321 - 27340 of 27578 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Good wash with carpro Reset (car has carpro cquartz uk 3.0), and a little CG Pete's 53 on top.
It only gets good washes a couple times a year, but I'm so happy when it does.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Looks great. What rims and size tires are you using? Spacers or lowering springs?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Tested the cooling the sprayer system I put on yesterday for the FMIC. 5 quick blasts of the rear washer(so fast it don’t cycle the wiper) and in about a minute temps are down 5-6* solid. It holds there for 5+ minutes if I’m not boosting. Worth it? For $12 bucks and a few hours work I think it’s ok. I’ll run straight water for the summer cause it moves a lot of fluid with the lesser restriction. Can easily go back too.

Reactions: 04zts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Not today, but since I brought it out for the season I've done plenty to it!

Had a boost leak right before the throttle body, but I fixed it. Went through another 7 tune revisions with Brian @ JST and now I'm estimating around 400whp and wtq according to virtual dyno. This is apples to apples because I've only ever used virtual dyno to estimate numbers and it's always been very accurate for me (For reference before big turbo @ "stage 3" I was putting down 280whp and 380wtq). Seems fair to me.

I painted my snorkel black and made an ST stencil for my intercooler.

Changed my oil.

Drove around mostly empty Detroit and took pics.

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts
Helicopter over the mayor’s house:

·
Registered
479 Posts
You'll love them. Best money spent. I invested in a quick jack also.

18' ST1 (wife's mostly stockish) & 06' Mercury Grand Marquis (mine, definitely not stock)
Love the garage! Where ya snag that quick jack and have you had any issues with it??

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
188 Posts
Washed with Chemical Guys Mr.Pink and applied Jet Seal by hand. I really liked the end result (I'll post pics when I get the chance.) Discovered that my passenger side rear mud flap was loose. I ended up PLing the little plastic tab back onto the lower body panel. That was a bit of a PITA. Be forewarned if you install Rek Gen or Rally Armour rally flaps that you have to be really careful to not overtighten them!

Please ignore the dandelions....

·
Registered
91 Posts
Love the garage! Where ya snag that quick jack and have you had any issues with it??

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Thank you on the garage compliments. Well worth getting the floor redone. I ordered straight from quick jack. I got the 7000lb one because I wanted something to cover whatever I bought in the future, plus my grand Marquis is a fat a$$
I haven't had any problems so far after almost 3 yrs of having it. It made doing her cat back exhaust way easier. Made my suspension upgrade go pretty smooth on my Mercury also. Cars are super stable when raised up.

18' ST1 (wife's mostly stockish) & 06' Mercury Grand Marquis (mine, definitely not stock)

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Can you post some pics? My wife was thinking of one for her car

Not thule but yakima? Lol
20200412_131412.jpg
20200412_131258.jpg

20200531_203855.jpg

20200603_100050.jpg

I need to put the other j hook on so I can carry two but other than that this rack handles a 12 foot kayak pretty well. I made a little diy thing so I could stick some fishing poles and my mast and other goodies up top too.(nite ize gear ties)

·
Registered
2016 Magnetic Metallic Focus ST
20 Posts
Just got a few things finished up that have been a long time coming. Steeda clutch assist spring, WC Lathewerks blue/silver titanium fade shift knob, and a Milltek non-res exhaust.
20200528_113455.jpg

Sorry for the photo glare, it was painfully bright out. :p

·
Registered
2015 ST3
67 Posts
That knob looks great

Reactions: Sage
27321 - 27340 of 27578 Posts