Ford Focus ST Forum banner

27301 - 27320 of 27578 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I finally washed off the pollen and dirt-crusted pollen inside of the hatch, doors, and hood. Also did the engine cover. I used a watering can for wetting and rinsing all of those channels. That drainage water from the roof really builds up a mess everywhere you don't see if you never open the hatch or hood. Then I washed the actual outside of the car. Anybody here NOT wash their ST this weekend?

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Tried to wrap some interior parts - utterly failed. Will fail again on the weekend probably.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Let's see...I got a Depot Racing intake put on. Installed some shift cable and bracket bushings. 40% reduction shift plate. Oh and a Boomba BOV. And a sexy carbon fiber shift knob with a red ST on it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
New boots, Continental Control Contact Sport, went 1OS, just don’t seem to have the grip of the OG Gatorbacks. I’ll know when my grip on the wheel is less driving in the rain and especially snow. Plus it was exceptionally creepy being inside Discount Tire with NO customers.

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 ST3
67 Posts
Replaced a couple haggard interior parts. Next I think is a shift knob.

Reactions: Pooper Scooper

·
Registered
479 Posts
I installed an RS shifter, new alcantara boots from Redline, and finally got a dash cam!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which dash cam ya get?? This among many other add-ons/upgrades is a must.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Installed some LED upgrades today.
Trunk lights and vanity lights from diode dynamics. Stock are left (drivers) side. Upgrades are on the right.
20200526_220657.jpg

20200526_221422.jpg

If any of you upgrade the vanity lights using their bulbs I'd suggest using the more dim bulbs. The highest brightness ones are REALLY bright.
They almost blind you at night when you flip the cover open.
They aren't as bad if you angle them towards the side a bit though.
I ordered some SL1 foglights and a pair of their brightest reverse lights because stock for both of their locations are crap.

Ps: excuse my mess. I grabbed some coats for us cause it was cold when we went to get takeout.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Installed Steeda oil seperator, Steeda short shift lever(maxed), change oil/filter and regapped plugs.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
138 Posts
Good wash with carpro Reset (car has carpro cquartz uk 3.0), and a little CG Pete's 53 on top.
It only gets good washes a couple times a year, but I'm so happy when it does.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
162 Posts
Used the rear washer to feed spray nozzles I front of the FMIC. Put a check valve in so I don’t drain the tank from Syphon. Think I have the spray to far out front. At hiway speed a couple shots dropped my CAT 10*. In town I think it’s missing the cooler. I’ll get a fan and try and see what’s happening. $12 bucks for the parts.

27301 - 27320 of 27578 Posts