Ford Focus ST Forum banner

27001 - 27020 of 27323 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Washed the FreekMobile. She’s getting weathered from the commute. Close-ups are a *****!

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
FMIC def. yes! Stock ones are turds
Definitely coming up on the mods list. I recently got a used depo FMIC from a member here. I'll be cleaning it this week and maybe paint it (red/black DP logo). This coming weekend is my B-Day, so I'm planning on spending some quality time with her ;)
20200405_194312.jpg

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Steeda Lowering Springs-really only bought them for the aesthetics because of the massive wheel gap, but dam the car rides sooo much smoother and handles even better than before if that is even possible.
Imteresting...I have been avoiding springs to
a) keep the ride a little less harsh
b) cause California roads suck @$$
and
c) approach angles at home and work are terrible

but you got a better ride after? cause I may be able to mitigate the other two ?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Imteresting...I have been avoiding springs to
a) keep the ride a little less harsh
b) cause California roads suck @$$
and
c) approach angles at home and work are terrible

but you got a better ride after? cause I may be able to mitigate the other two ?
I am 100% confident that these springs improved ride quality. Noticed it even when compressing springs the stock ones took soooo much more effort to compress than the Steeda’s and trust me New York roads are terrible as well. I initially even thought it was my mind playing tricks and my dad who is in his late 60’s with a bad back took it for a ride and he even said it was much smoother. The angle on approach is just something you get used to as I used to drive a slammed Integra.

·
Registered
111 Posts
First full day of furlough, so I got my air filter and intake lid cleaned then gave the car a wash. Still gotta do a decent topcoat and interior but she's not green from pollen (at the moment).

·
Registered
111 Posts
Oh no, it’s a secret tangerine society that meets secretly...
...most of us don’t even know it exists ???
Man I miss going to car meets... feels like it's been forever since someone gave me **** about my decals and licence plate frame.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I've never been to a FoST meeting yet. Looking forward to go to one around the Susquehanna Valley, if they even have them! ?

·
Registered
287 Posts
I could not for the life of me get the original plastic piece to come apart! I broke it and had to buy another OEM online. Got any tips? I have just basic hand tools and read that a bench clamp works well.

27001 - 27020 of 27323 Posts