Ford Focus ST Forum banner

26841 - 26856 of 26856 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Oil change. But now it sounds like a subaru. No check engine light. Lots of backfires. Doesnt seem to be losing power. Time to go a compression test leak down. Weird.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Installed the new camber arms today. What a pain, one bolts hard to loosen and tighten and the other to line up putting back together. Toe arms are waiting for the rear traction bar to arrive since they bolt in at the same place.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,251 Posts
Installed the new camber arms today. What a pain, one bolts hard to loosen and tighten and the other to line up putting back together. Toe arms are waiting for the rear traction bar to arrive since they bolt in at the same place.
Are those smaller ones your toes arms?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yes they are Steeda Toe Arms

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Ooo Shiny!
Can't wait til the weather warms up and I can get these dildos off, ceramic coated my Hypergrams when I put them away for winter.

·
Registered
209 Posts
lol ^^^ that reminds me of my younger years growing up in snow country. We would back our 4wd trucks into snowbanks before going out and raising hell, so the rear bumper would fill with snow, and the cops could no longer see our license plates.

We would then proceed to drag race each other at all the stop lights and watch the 2wd Chevrolet Caprice classics slide all over the road trying to give out speeding tickets 😂

·
Registered
509 Posts
@wingnutt we got into some stuff in highschool, but never anything that fun. I'd have had a blast goofing off like that. We would just go out and rip donuts in parking lots, pretty standard stuff.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Splitter! Actually did it 6 days ago, but just joined the site tonight!
20200222_145825.jpg

·
Registered
160 Posts
Oil change
Tire rotation
Alignment
Techs "found" a fuel leak, get a call a few hours later stating I must have ran over something on the road. While they had my car they performed the 18S32 recall with PCM update. I didnt know beforehand and didint bother uninstalling my AP. I plugged it in afterwards on the drive home from dealership and it seemed to work just fine. What issues were people running into post PCM flash that required them to send AP to Cobb?

26841 - 26856 of 26856 Posts