Ford Focus ST Forum banner
26,781 - 26,800 of 36,123 Posts
Finally started doing fun stuff with the car and put in a Boomba BOV. Unfortunately I got the adjustable becuase I didn't want it be be TOO loud since it's still a DD but I think it might be a little too quiet.
caboose302 I've had the non adjustable boomba BOV for probably a year and a half now and I love it. It is pretty loud and everyone always comments about how loud it is, but I like it. I did run it to a natural vaccum off of my sound symposer delete because after my tune it would blow off with the slightest let off on the accelerator.

thank you, sadly i dont remember where i got it...lol

but the bugscreen/rockshield was on the car when i bought it. i was going to remove it but i drive back and forth to LA, that and im afraid to see how it was attached ?

too much bass lol? i've got one 10 and i want more ?
Yea I hadn't had subs in a vehicle for about 5 years and I guess I dont like them as much as I used to. Also my music tastes have changed I used to listen to a lot of rap/hip hop and now I listen to mostly rock music which in my opinion doesnt need as much bass. And I got some hatch space back lol.

Yea I hadn't had subs in a vehicle for about 5 years and I guess I dont like them as much as I used to. Also my music tastes have changed I used to listen to a lot of rap/hip hop and now I listen to mostly rock music which in my opinion doesnt need as much bass. And I got some hatch space back lol.
Wanting to keep as much hatch space as possible is why I installed a Stealthbox from JL Audio...

The guy that installed it for me said he’s done custom work for other ST/RS owners who remove the spare tyre and build the sub box in that space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanting to keep as much hatch space as possible is why I installed a Stealthbox from JL Audio...

The guy that installed it for me said he’s done custom work for other ST/RS owners who remove the spare tyre and build the sub box in that space.

Oh nice, this one?

I've had some friends that have made custom boxes in their hatch/trunk floor in different vehicles and in my opinion that's one of the cleanest ways to install a sub. I would do that if it were a show car maybe but being a daily driver I dont want to remove the spare tire. And I'm still in that phase were I don't want to modify anything in my car that i cant put back to stock and I'm pretty sure with the stealth box you have to trim the floor piece so it'll fit right?

Oh nice, this one?

That’s the one...

I know the site says it doesn’t fit the ST, but it does.

I've had some friends that have made custom boxes in their hatch/trunk floor in different vehicles and in my opinion that's one of the cleanest ways to install a sub. I would do that if it were a show car maybe but being a daily driver I dont want to remove the spare tire. And I'm still in that phase were I don't want to modify anything in my car that i cant put back to stock and I'm pretty sure with the stealth box you have to trim the floor piece so it'll fit right?
Only had to trim an inch off the floor mat... But the bass was sooooo worth it. [emoji2373]

Picked up a used Levels intercooler for $230 locally, now to find time to install it with my Mountune RMM and Cobb catted DP. Would love to find a cobb catback for cheap used

Really beginning to feel the pressure of autocross season starting back up. Annual tech inspection is in a couple weeks!

Pulled the race set of tires off Pepper and put the street tires on so I can flip these on the rims. A fresh set is waiting for my other rims; they'll be scuffed and saved for Vegas & Fontana ProSolos. Gave Pepper a bath since this is the first dry day in ages. After tires will be sparkplugs and then an oil change.

I have to find them but I have diagrams too if you need them.

26,781 - 26,800 of 36,123 Posts