Ford Focus ST Forum banner
26,761 - 26,780 of 36,123 Posts
Well im late since i did this yesterday but technically not late since i finished it today, i swapped the engine out of my car due to some cyl head issues with an Escape Ecoboost engine, worked on it 24 hours straight. Started at 11am and finished today around like 11 something. I wasnt leaving until my car was running again lol havent driven it since the issue with the other motor began back in november. Now i got P018D and idk where that sensor is.

Installed Mountune Sport Springs(had them installed with proper alignment), and MBRP Cat-Back Exhaust with COBB Hangers(did myself). Still have other parts to tackle next weekend:
-Steeda Rear Sway Bar
-Boomba Adjustable Blow-Off(without the blow off sound)
-COBB RMM(new style)and Shift Block with upgraded bushings
-JBR Pedal Spacer
-Depo 3.5 Intercooler
-Velossa Tech Big Mouth
-Brighter Yellow Fog Bulbs

That should be about where I want to be with this.

Stock Springs(top), and Mountune Springs(below). The springs will settle, and be a little lower, but the ride is not bumpy, and work with the stock dampers, as Mountune states. Koni's eventually after the warranty wears out.

Ordered sparkplugs. Paid $200 because "other stuff fell into the shopping cart", LOL.

Changed the cabin air filter after 18 months and 18400 miles. It was black with a couple light areas, so due for a change.

The required T15 bit was not part of my traveling toolkit, so I had to go to town and buy one.

Just installed my TTR upper motor mounts. Holy crap does that increase nvh. Hopefully it'll die down a little bit. But but even though it's winter and I'm on studs I can tell it transfers the power to the ground a lot better. Other than the nvh everything else just a little smoother. Seems to have got rid of the ignition corrections on cylinder 3. I'll know better in the spring when I get the new wheels and tires mounted and really put her through the paces.

26,761 - 26,780 of 36,123 Posts