Ford Focus ST Forum banner
26,721 - 26,740 of 36,123 Posts
In stalled new Federal SS595 Tires, RS Air Box w/ K&N Filter, Symposer Delete, and NGK LTR7IX-11 Iridium Pugs with gap adjusted correctly.
Next up will be the Mountune Sport Springs, MBRP Exhaust with COBB Hangers, Boomba Bypass, COBB Shift Plate, and COBB Rear Motor Mount.

I agree skip the plate get a short shift arm. Add some solid shifter cable end bushings heavyweight knob. Shifts so much better.
100%. I have JBR's short shift arm, transmission cable bracket bushings, RMM and Boomba's 370g weighted shift knob and shifting is an absolute pleasure. I did have JBR's weighted shift knob originally, but it just wasn't comfortable for me to hold. I drove around with the factory shift knob for a while and shifting was so notchy and a complete chore. After adding Boomba's shift knob it made me realize just how much the added weight up top helps. It eliminates nearly all of the notchiness and the lever just falls into gear. One of these days I will get around to shortening the lever and changing out the base bushings.

100%. I have JBR's short shift arm, transmission cable bracket bushings, RMM and Boomba's 370g weighted shift knob and shifting is an absolute pleasure. I did have JBR's weighted shift knob originally, but it just wasn't comfortable for me to hold. I drove around with the factory shift knob for a while and shifting was so notchy and a complete chore. After adding Boomba's shift knob it made me realize just how much the added weight up top helps. It eliminates nearly all of the notchiness and the lever just falls into gear. One of these days I will get around to shortening the lever and changing out the base bushings.

I'm running torque solutions short shifter arm all the bracket and cable bushings and a shift solutions 540g shift knob. I love how it shifts I just wish the synchros were better. Yeah I've had the shifter base bushings for over a year. I just haven't gotten around to the installing them and I've even been in there running wiring for stereo install.

today I sat in Ford for 4 hours so they could tell me I have the wrong APIM in the car...and since it means someone swapped it off record at some point in the past, no warranty of any kind will cover it ?

You mean the "DILDO WHEELS"...LOL. or premium wheels.
They're a real chick magnet, you should see all the ladies chasing my car when I roll by the clubs on a friday night!! Dont underestimate the power of the DILDO!

were you having issues with the Ford packs or just fancy doing something different? Cant say i have seen these yet on an ST
No issues really... was just due for plugs and am trying to reduce my cold start misfires. Was getting 15-20 first thing in the morning, but the car would settle down as soon as it warmed up.

Plus I wanted a hotter coil and went with the Granatelli packs instead of MSD just because you don’t see them everyday.

Pretty certain I got an extra 15bhp just because... [emoji12][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No issues really... was just due for plugs and am trying to reduce my cold start misfires. Was getting 15-20 first thing in the morning, but the car would settle down as soon as it warmed up.

Plus I wanted a hotter coil and went with the Granatelli packs instead of MSD just because you don’t see them everyday.

Pretty certain I got an extra 15bhp just because... [emoji12][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you tried the ruthenium spark plugs. They seem to have drastically reduced misfires for many people. That's what I'm running. Never mind I see that's what you are installing.

26,721 - 26,740 of 36,123 Posts