Ford Focus ST Forum banner
26,701 - 26,720 of 36,123 Posts
Keep forgetting to post here so... stuff I’ve done the past 30 days include:

New suede boot, and AutoStyled stainless knob.

Couple new amps to drive the upgraded Kicker door speakers and JL Audio Stealthbox 10” subwoofer

More stuff in the works that I’ll post up as soon as I get them done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the blue version of that knob and love it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Keep forgetting to post here so... stuff I’ve done the past 30 days include:

New suede boot, and AutoStyled stainless knob.

Couple new amps to drive the upgraded Kicker door speakers and JL Audio Stealthbox 10” subwoofer

More stuff in the works that I’ll post up as soon as I get them done.

According to the JL website it doesn't fit the ST. Did you have to mod it to fit it in?

Interesting... the only modification I had to do was to the spacer foam, and the tyre cover in the hatch.

Other than that it just dropped right in... [emoji2373]

That's good to know. I wonder if they meant the RS? I'd like to upgrade the speakers at some point and I've never had any issues with JL'ss gear so I'll keep that in the back of my mind.

I don't know how everyone is getting rid of wheel hop with just a rear motor mount. I have the CPE stage 2 rmm and I can tell you it did not get rid of wheel hop. It did stop a lot of the banging coming from the engine bay though and made the shifts feel better.

I don't get any wheel hop whatsoever anymore after I installed my JBR 88 duro RMM. I can drop the clutch from a dig in the dry or rain and I just get wheel spin.
Same here. I have a 80 duro RMM and no wheel hop whatsoever. I think it might also depend on the tires and maybe even the wheels and springs to some extent.
My RMM has broken in so well, I can't even tell if there is any difference to stock regarding NVH.

I know the CPE stage 2 motor mount and the stock F1's. If I do a launch using launch control anything that's in my center console is all over the shifter boot and the floor.it hops like crazy through first and halfway through second. We'll see if it's any better after I install the TTR upper motor mounts. I also plan on getting some hypergrams and better tires in the spring.

Can’t go 20mm with the premium wheels because the pockets on the back of the wheel are too shallow. Plus I like How 25mm looks on the front
Well... You “can” use the 20mm spacers with the Ford premium wheels, so long as you’re able/willing to take an end mill to the pockets.

Until I upgraded to the wheels I have now (19x8.5 Niche Misano) I had a staggered setup 20mm in the front and 25mm in the rear... [emoji2373]

26,701 - 26,720 of 36,123 Posts