Ford Focus ST Forum banner

26621 - 26640 of 26740 Posts

·
Premium Member
328 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ordered DD SLF yellow LED fog bulbs on thier Black Friday Sale and a set of Stage 1 6" fog lights for the wife's Edge. Can't wait to see how they work once they're in!

·
Premium Member
328 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
@TurboGT
What brand downpipe are you using with your Thermal R&D exhaust?

Any connectivity / mating problems with the downpipe and exhaust?
Stock downpipe. When you buy the exhaust by default it comes with a front piece thats necked down with a matching flange for the stock downpipe. According to the product showcase video on YouTube, they offer a 3 inch flange piece if you have a 3 inch DP, or if im remembering correctly if you buy their downpipe it eliminates the flange altogether and just attaches to the system at that clamp. This piece would take 5 minutes to swap out as they use a ridgid sleeve clamp at this part of the system, so you'd just unbolt it and take it out. The pipes butt up against each other inside the clamp so theres no worry of having to pound anything apart.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Just to say you did it. I have to say shifting to 6th as fast as possible was kinda sucky though. 😁 (At low speeds at least. Doing it at WOT is a different animal entirely...)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wasn't today, but last weekend I went FBO JSTuned stage 3. Tune was finalized yesterday. I absolutely love it.

Part List:
TB Performance Parts RMM
Roush Cold Air Intake
Steeda Sound Symposer Delete w/ Boost Port
Depo 3" Catless Downpipe
MBRP 3" Installer Series Catback Exhaust
Cobb Polyurethane Exhaust Hangars
Turbosmart Kompact Dual Port BOV
Depo 3.5" Intercooler
Depo Charge Pipes
Cobb AP
JST Performance Tune
NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
Steeda Clutch Spring Upgrade

As soon as the money gets right again, I will buy some coilovers, sway bars, end links, and do the RS Brembo brake upgrade. After that, I plan to get a new set of wheels and tires, and convert my existing wheel setup to a winter setup.

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
26621 - 26640 of 26740 Posts