Ford Focus ST Forum banner

26601 - 26620 of 26740 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
checked for some rust just to stop it from spreading
did an air clean (used a big blower to remove the dust on the floor)..surprised there's a dead insect

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Would y’all mind sharing the part number you bought?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These are the exact ones I bought.

Got them in 3 days and they were perfect fit. Only thing I don't like is they take a 13/16 socket so I had to buy one to keep in the car in case I get a flat. The stock lug wrench does not fit them. Not a big deal.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The caps that round off can be removed by using a small chisel or screwdriver and hammer to pierce the center. The solid part of the lug nut underneath is hollow in the middle. After piercing the cover, use a pair of dykes to twist it off. It will take a little work to remove it. An 18mm socket will then fit.
Thanks for the recommendation!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I took some rubber off the tyres and some life out of the clutch...

But I'll rather drive her and enjoy her, than save her for someone else to enjoy!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Finally got around to replacing my rear hatch button after it stopped working last month. Took apart all the hatch trim just to find out it pops out from the outside 🙃

·
Registered
538 Posts
Washed the car for a drive I am going to do today with other ST's and RS's.
Also put an extra layer of wax on my winter setup, preparing for install in a few weeks

·
Registered
538 Posts
Had a lovely spirited drive with some other St and RS enthousiasts:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Glove box is broken and drained my battery while I was away... Sadly she didn't start today when I went to go for a little Sunday joy ride... Anyway, I taped that stupid ass switch closed. Who needs a light in the glove box anyway?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Installed mudflaps and foglight guy neon green covers ......these are a pita to install. The fmic was an easier install then then fog light covers

Attachments

·
Registered
538 Posts
foglight guy neon green covers
Did you remove the bumper or only the fog light surrounds?
If you have only removed the fog light surrounds, how did you remove them?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Did you remove the bumper or only the fog light surrounds?
If you have only removed the fog light surrounds, how did you remove them?

I did not remove the fog light covers.

As far as I can tell it's impossible to remove them without removing the entire front bumper which I did not feel like doing.

I squeezed them inside the fog light surround until I was pleased with placement. It's not exactly a pleasant install lol.

Next time I have a need to remove the front bumper I'll mount them proper.

26601 - 26620 of 26740 Posts