Ford Focus ST Forum banner

26401 - 26414 of 26414 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Just looked it up after you said that, looks like it's about $300. 👍 They tend to give good safety awards. Getting someone hurt is pricey so it pays to incentivize safety.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Just looked it up after you said that, looks like it's about $300. They tend to give good safety awards. Getting someone hurt is pricey so it pays to incentivize safety.
Y'all hiring??

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
Nope! Right now they have me doing carpentry work on our locker room to keep me busy so that they didn't have to lay me off. I just finished redoing our shower. Yes, when we are done with a hard day's work we celebrate with a good old fashioned prison shower. I should have a Canadian visa soon so when there is no work in Nevada I'll go work in BC.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Road trip.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Let me know how you like the MBRP. It is on my list as well, and I hear if you do a downpipe, the MBRP is the best sound because it's not overly loud.
I told you I would get you feedback on the MBRP with the DEPO downpipe. In my opinion the car isn't overly loud at all. At idle you can hear it running, but it isn't piercing to the ear. While driving at speed I can still have a normal tone conversation in the car both with a passenger as well is on a phone call. Install of the downpipe and the exhaust was relatively easy. Only had to cut the stock exhaust off with a sawzall.....Overall I like the sound of the exhaust and haven't had any issues with it so far.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Finally got around to doing some thangs today! Old plugs came out w/o struggle, looked decent and were no more than .030 from 25k ago with 91/E30.. trying out Amazon's stuff.. @ $20/6qts why not? first time I measured old oil, came out to 5 qts, been putting in 6 🤔 and installed new splash shield over traction bar w/o issue(thus far)..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
...installed new splash shield over traction bar w/o issue(thus far)..
What type of front traction bar do you have that was able fit that splash shield over the top?

·
Registered
336 Posts
What type of front traction bar do you have that was able fit that splash shield over the top?
JST trac bar..

·
Registered
336 Posts
Gusset will require some trimming tho..

·
Registered
124 Posts
Y'all hiring??

So that camera thinks we are constantly getting in to wrecks. It has recorded about 15 in the last several days. Here is an example of one of these collisions...

·
Registered
336 Posts
So that camera thinks we are constantly getting in to wrecks. It has recorded about 15 in the last several days. Here is an example of one of these collisions...

sensitive ass sensor! Is that adjustable?

·
Registered
124 Posts
I doubt it.

26401 - 26414 of 26414 Posts
About this Discussion
26.4K Replies
2.1K Participants
GunnyPyle
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing