Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to caffeine and octane in Atlanta next weekend and I want some opinions on what color I should plasti dip my rims (or if I shouldn't do it al all) because I don't like stock. I'm planning to buy new rims when I get the money, but for now I just want a quick cosmetic fix until then. Any opinion is greatly appreciated! Images of my ST are attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
If you're looking at plastidipping, I'd go with white since you already have a blue/white theme going on. Get the spray can white and the glossifier if you don't want a matte white look. dipyourcar.com has some pretty cool colors also that can make your wheels look amazing such as the raw titanium color.

·
Registered
2015 Stealth Grey ST3 TDCi
214 Posts
plastidip retain so much dirt and it's impossibile to clean perfectly cause is rubber! Then, i used only black color on my rings.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
White or Gold or it would clash with the already sick white theme you have going on. I got on the forum to post almost this exact thread (you'll see it in a minute) only I don't have white accent. Black might not look too bad either, but white would beat it out in my opinion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts