Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Figured i'd make a little post since i'm sitting at home on a Friday night.

What other cars or toys do you guys have in your stable?

Beside my GTX2863R powered ST on Air Ride (not a bad time)

IMG_7400.JPG
IMG_7265.JPG
IMG_7353.JPG

About a month ago i came across a deal on a dream car of mine that i could not turn down

For the past 6 years i have worked at a high volume Ford dealership in the Metro Detroit area. Which let me tell you, has many many perks. One of those perks is paying $500 over trade value on any used car trade in. So here is what i picked up for a killer $20,000.

2008 Shelby GT500 one owner with 42,000 miles.

Torch Red w/ Ebony stripes, Black/Red accented leather + Shaker 1000 audio system. Every option available for that model year.

Actually just got the car back Today from getting a Dyno Tune at Walsh Motorsports in Wixom Mi. Donny and Justin did a phenomenal Job on the car and i couldn't be happier with it. The car made a solid 556/496 WHP/WTQ on a Dynojet. Stock bottom end 4V 5.4.

Modifications:
SCT x4 Handheld used to tune
C&L 2.60 Supercharger Pulley
C&L Cold Air Intake
Stainless Works 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers
Stainless Works 3" Offroad H Pipe
3" MRT Interceptor Catback
ACE Powerforce Twin Disk Clutch
Barton Short Throw Shifter
8.8 Rear End
Ford Racing 3.73 Gear Set
Ford Racing Torsen T-2 Rear Differential
Adjustable Panhard Bar
BMR Adjustable Lower Control Arms
BMR LCA Relocation Brackets
Ford Racing Sway Rear Sway Bar
Ford Racing/ Tokico Dynamic Damper Shock/Strut Kit
H&R Sport Lowering Springs
Wilwood BBK 6/4 Piston w/ Wilwood 2 Piece Rotors
Forgestar F14 20x9 Front 20x10.5 Rear
255/35/20 + 295/30/20 Michelin Pilot Super Sport

Going to attach a dyno pull video below as well as some photos, enjoy!

IMG_7425.JPG

IMG_7377.JPG

IMG_7378.JPG

IMG_7379.JPG

IMG_7260.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
313 Posts
2002 Honda S2000

Silverstone metallic with red interior.

AP2 wheels

HKS Hi-Power catback

Berk test pipe

Trying to keep it as stock as possible. Quite a different vehicle that the BT Focus

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
87 Posts
My current sorta-daily is my Oxford White 2017 ST (I've also got a 2011 F150 as well to drive around in) but my other "toy" is a 1999 Integra GSR that I've had many years:

- Jackson Supercharger
- Devil's Own methanol injection
- LSD
- Oil cooler
- Koni and Eibach suspension
- Fixed seats and harnesses
- Roll bar
- Custom made brake cooling ducts
- Lots of time, money and blood/sweat/tears over the 12 years I've owned the car now
- 255 whp, 175 ft/lbs, plenty of power to throw this car around a road course

It's currently "track only" as I pulled the registration and insurance on it last year, although I have also taken the last year+ off from track events as I've been traveling more, but I will get back into it.

teg_skyway.jpg

teg_engine.jpg

teg_daytona.jpg

teg_dragon.jpg

teg_pbir.jpg

·
Registered
32 Posts
2013 Yamaha FZ8
-rear fender delete with turn signals integrated into the taillight
-Gen-X wind deflector
-Coffman's muffler
-bar end mirrors
-upgraded to a Yukon horn

GOPR3034.JPG

·
Registered
395 Posts
Reactions: LockeLamora33

·
Registered
455 Posts
Ive always been a play in the dirt type of person so all my toys are offroad/motocross toys..

01 Ford Ranger ive built with the help of a good buddy who ownes a very reputable shop here in Upland, Ca. There nothing on this truck that is stock other than the frame and the cab along with some of the interior. This has been my pride and joy the last 11years and is really fun to drive.

Here's my 01 ext cab Ranger...
Current specs are, 04 Sohc 4.0 crate motor from Ford w/JuanCo tuned pcm and JBA headers, 5spd Manual trans w/Hurst shifter, BTF Lt w/2.5x10 Fox coilovers and 2.0 Fox bumps up front, the rear has 3.0x16" Fox triple bypasses, Giant 64" spring under leaf packs, big bearing Ford 9" w/4.88s, LS diff and disk brakes sitting on 15" KMC Enduro beadlocks and 35" Bfgs.. Also has full custom interior and Glassworks fenders front and rear....

Next up is my 06 CR250R and this bike was some bro tainted beater when i got my hands on it. Took it from beat to beautiful with a complete framed restoration/ build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
03 cobra. 50k miles. It has been my dream car since it came out. Doesn't come out of the garage a lot.

This is the only mustang, outside of the GT350's, that I ever wanted to own. Love the car, color, and stance.

Reactions: WhiteZ71

·
Registered
87 Posts
My '17 ST1 is my daily driver but my toy is a garage queen: Theodora ('17 Shelby GT350)
I just had one of these for two weeks (friend swapped cars with me because he broke his hand and couldn't drive stick), wow, what a fun car... i loved turning everything into "sport mode" and listening to her scream!

·
Registered
130 Posts
20160617_123033.jpg
Here's my toy. A 2016.5 Harley LowRider S. Stock 110 screamin' eagle engine, cruise, throttle by wire, antilock brakes and premium suspension. Added screamin' eagle slip ons, LED headlight, 2 up seat, Power Vision tuned and more. Some items not shown. This is an older pic.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just picked up a 17 ST1 for my daily driver, my other toy is my 16 Stingray that I bought last year (the red one, the blue ZO6 is my Dad's). Absolutely love both cars.

IMG_1048.JPG

·
Registered
12 Posts
2002 Honda S2000

Silverstone metallic with red interior.

AP2 wheels

HKS Hi-Power catback

Berk test pipe

Trying to keep it as stock as possible. Quite a different vehicle that the BT Focus

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
One of my all-time dream cars, I've always loved Hondas and this is one of their best. I'm jealous

·
Registered
463 Posts
Mine's my username. 1986 Mustang GT I've owned for 21 years now. About 5 years ago, broke the oil pump shaft and seized on the stock motor and attempting to give him the rebuild he deserves.

We all start somewhere, right?

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
I don't have this one anymore, but it was one of my favorites:

3p33N93ld5I55E55M4d16a8384479b9fe1e43.jpg

Currently have this one, but it looks a little worse for wear and has been on jack stands the past year while restoring and refreshing the underside.
CIMG0879.JPG

1 - 20 of 35 Posts