Ford Focus ST Forum banner

What are you Buying for Black Friday/Cyber Monday

8K views 55 replies 32 participants last post by  DMCxST 
#1 ·
I just bought a 2016 ST2 less than a month ago and thought I would keep it stock but have broken down and will be adding some "tasteful" mods and the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale is perfect timing. I want to get some ideas by seeing what other people are planning to buy.

So far, I am thinking Mountune FMIC

mountune Focus ST Intercooler Upgrade Kit | High Flow Efficient

and

the Steeda jacking rails

Steeda Focus Ultra Light and Low Profile BOLT-IN Chassis Jacking Rails - Free Shipping!

Please post what you are planning to buy.

#7 ·
Ordered e85 tune, and some vinyl overlays.

#8 ·
From?

#9 · (Edited)
#10 ·
I just bought a 2016 ST2 less than a month ago and thought I would keep it stossis-jacking-rails/]Steeda Focus Ultra Light and Lck but have broken down and will be adding some "tasteful" mods and the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale is perfect timing. I want to get some ideas by seeing what other people are planning to buy.

and

the Steeda jacking rails

Please post what you are planning to buy.

I too got the [url]http://www.steedafocus.com/steeda-focus-ultra-light-and-low-profile-bolt-in-chaow
Profile BOLT-IN Chassis Jacking Rails - Free Shipping!

Also got CP-E Alpha Intake Ram Air Box RED Ford Focus ST 2015+ - EdgeAutosport.com

and ordering FSWERKS Lower Front Stress Bar - Ford Focus ST 2013-2016 tomorrow when 20% off.

#11 ·
Got Both at Boomba Racing with the 20% off. What next, not sure. I have a Mountune MP 275, Magna Flow Catback, short shifter, hmm, ideas?

2013+ Focus 2.0L EcoBoost Blow Off Valve
Finish : Red Anodize

FOCUS ST Wing Risers
Finish : Red Anodize

#12 ·
Cobb APv3
Boomba 370g weighted knob (have their 270 now and really like it but it's the first gen w/o the shift pattern engraving)
Depo The Beast intercooler (picking up locally from a former ST owner)
Velossa Tech Big Mouth w/ Flare.

Might look for a catted downpipe.

Reactions: Jax5
#13 ·
I just bought a 2016 ST2 less than a month ago and thought I would keep it stock but have broken down and will be adding some "tasteful" mods and the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale is perfect timing. I want to get some ideas by seeing what other people are planning to buy.

If you end up going with mountune FMIC, an extra 200 bones will get their silicone charge pipes and lower hard pipe. Totally worth it IMO.

mountune Focus ST Intercooler Upgrade | High-Flow, Efficient & Lightweight

#15 ·
Steeda Jacking Rails
CP-E smaller Intercooler
AP3
Velossa Tech big mouth w/o flair

Reactions: UnfocusedST
#18 ·
Boomba short throw shifter
Boomba shifter base bushings
Zl1 addons rock guards
Cp-e hotside charge pipe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: UnfocusedST
#23 ·
I'm done...

Cobb 370g shifter
Velossa Tech snorkel
Used Intercooler from a local club member - the depo racing beast
Cobb APv3
Mountune catted downpipe & high flow exhaust

I think I'm out of money for now - but a stratified tune may be in my plans after I get all this installed in a month or two.

Reactions: LockeLamora33
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.