Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don’t post too much, I come here to learn from this TEAM because I know through these threads I can make my daily driver a very strong street machine. I have only made a few mods to my ‘18 ST1, I can’t wait to wake up in the morning and drive it, I want to do TONS more but need it my daily as it now has 43.5 on the clock with Ford’s premier warranty to 100K.

Opportunity; STOA sends those of us that attended the experience last weekend an email these cars are available for sale as the fleet for FoST and FiST participants. I locked one in today, it’s a ‘14 under 13K on the clock and literally a prep race car with some mods, where they needed to be to be reliable in my opinion. My ‘18 will whoop it’s little wrapped ass BUT....... this thing was cheap, wondering if any of you out there bit on one? This one is an open book, I’ll be scouring for threads of what I want to do.

The mail hit my inbox Monday offering the FoST and FiST’s , yesterday when I inquired there were 5, today 3 and sorry folks the RS’ were goners last year. They went fast.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Awesome!! I inquired, but could not verify that it would be street legal or able to be titled normally where I live. Wasn't sure about insurance either. Storage wouldn't be a huge issue, but wouldn't be nothing. Need to see some pics when you get it!!

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
a caged car, uprated cooling...begging to be a track car. Downside, they will have lived a tough 13k miles but should be fun. I'd assuming Ford kept the maintenance up on them. What kind of title do they come with?

·
Administrator
9,674 Posts
The deal is done waiting on the title, I shot for the 3. Can’t wait to get it home,
Dude!!! Awesome!! Keep is thoroughly informed. Very interested in seeing all the pics and such.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
a caged car, uprated cooling...begging to be a track car. Downside, they will have lived a tough 13k miles but should be fun. I'd assuming Ford kept the maintenance up on them. What kind of title do they come with?
The account manager (salesman) that I was dealing with stated it will come with a title and a bill of sale, Arizona only recognizes titles so hopefully it’s a “normal “ state of Utah title.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dude!!! Awesome!! Keep is thoroughly informed. Very interested in seeing all the pics and such.
Duece according the the email they were selling the fleet of FiST and FoST’s, I don’t know how many of each ones were left as a whole for sale but Wednesday morning the Fiestas were gone. Someone in this forum for sure has to know some info too. If you hear anything please let me know. I expect this process to take a week for title, the car is in NC at the Charlotte track, a couple weeks out to schedule transportation to Az is likely.

·
1,732 Posts
Thats freaking awesome. Glad someone on here got one!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well... title and bill of sale are done, title is legit Utah owned by an investment company. Nothin says race car or Ford racing, a typical VIN title transaction. Setting up transport today thru the weekend, pretty seamless. YAY!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Who the hell do I contact about this. The charlotte track is literally half a mile from where I'm sitting today and every day lol

And since when did they start holding the academy at charlotte, when I bought my ST it was Utah
Sorry I missed this one, I don’t know if there are any Focus cars left. The FiST cars were gone when I called last week, mine is one of the 3 left. Here is the contact, they did have parts that they are clearing out too. If you guys need parts here is the contact.

Tommy Rhinehart
Account Executive
Ford Performance Racing School-West
Direct: 435-775-2204|
[email protected]
www.fordperformanceracingschool.com
1618 H Avenue, Tooele, UT 84074

1 - 11 of 11 Posts