Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, so I'm having an issue with wastegate duty cycle that is hindering my tuning process and I've narrowed down what I can and can't find the issue, starting to think it's tune related. I'm Fbo along with a gtx2867r gen 2 .64 ar with a tial external wastegate. So without naming names, I have two slots for my current process, slot 1-full boost and slot 2- eco mode, my wgdc has been set to 0% per my tuner, in slot 1 I idle at 35 ish% and a touch of th throttle brings it up to 100%, but while in slot 2 I idle at at 2% and at wot only see a max of 5%. What could possibly be wrong? I've checked th plumbing 1000 times and had other verify that it's correct and no leaks so I'm at a loss. Please help me.

·
Vendor
624 Posts
Hey guys, so I'm having an issue with wastegate duty cycle that is hindering my tuning process and I've narrowed down what I can and can't find the issue, starting to think it's tune related. I'm Fbo along with a gtx2867r gen 2 .64 ar with a tial external wastegate. So without naming names, I have two slots for my current process, slot 1-full boost and slot 2- eco mode, my wgdc has been set to 0% per my tuner, in slot 1 I idle at 35 ish% and a touch of th throttle brings it up to 100%, but while in slot 2 I idle at at 2% and at wot only see a max of 5%. What could possibly be wrong? I've checked th plumbing 1000 times and had other verify that it's correct and no leaks so I'm at a loss. Please help me.
Do you have an ATR version of the tune I can open with my ATR and look at?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts