Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi y'all! We've been quite busy since getting our ST working on product development and testing. Excited to take some time and post some threads and updates on what we've been working on and testing the past few months.

Since picking up the ST, we've began development on a rear motor mount(soon to be released), a pedal spacer(soon to be released), and transmission mount(currently in beta testing). Keep an eye out for threads on all those in particular!

A little info on our ST build. We picked the car up for product development and testing, and because of that, I've been putting it through quite some abuse. The car has seen a couple trackdays so far, and will be hitting the track again this Friday for more testing. With track testing, it allows us to see how our products perform under higher stresses than during normal street driving. We'll never release a product until it's seen some form of motorsports to vet it. Plus the ST is fun as hell around a road course.

Our car started stock, and I've been upgrading it as needed to perform better and more consistently around a road course. I'll be doing a continuing blog build of the car on our website, our first post is here: https://damondmotorsports.com/blogs/damond-blog/trackday-focus-on-the-focus-st

Expect to see more of us here on the forums!

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Amazing mounts! Down the line I will have to end up getting the RMM although not in the cards right now. Keep up the great work!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Any details on the pedal spacer? Does it differentiate itself at all from the current offerings? While I haven't bought or used one yet.. from pics I have seen it almost seems like the current ones would raise the ghes pedal too high, making any heel-toe type action difficult under heavy braking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts