Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this just happened. Kinda pissed. Roommate wasn't paying attention and backed into my car.

·
Super Moderator
6,548 Posts
Hmmm...kinda sucks...wonder if that will help with cooling? New hood and have the bumper cover painted and you'll be good as new.

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Ouch. Guess you have the 13/14 hood gap issue now :crazy:

·
Super Moderator
7,062 Posts
So this just happened. Kinda pissed. Roommate wasn't paying attention and backed into my car.
END HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why you can't have nice things.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ouch. Guess you have the 13/14 hood gap issue now :crazy:
Haha you just made me laugh and I haven't smiled since it happend

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
END HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why you can't have nice things.
Thought about it. Funny thing I was talking to my mother and she was like " you didn't punch him did you"

·
Super Moderator
7,062 Posts
Thought about it. Funny thing I was talking to my mother and she was like " you didn't punch him did you"
Nice! Get him a backup camera for the next gifting occasion.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice! Get him a backup camera for the next gifting occasion.
Yeah he just bought a new truck and I said he should of got the optional back up camera lol

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just hope it doesn't take 4 months to get parts like some people have been saying.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmm...kinda sucks...wonder if that will help with cooling? New hood and have the bumper cover painted and you'll be good as new.
Grill is broke but they should be able to fix the cover.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Sounds like he was insured so you don't have to worry about that. Though if he has the same insurance as you then it could be a problem.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Sounds like he was insured so you don't have to worry about that. Though if he has the same insurance as you then it could be a problem.
Why would that be a problem?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Ouch man, sorry to see that. Sounds like you'll be searching for a new roommate.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
On the bright side it was a truck and it peeled the hood back and didn't damage that new intercooler that took so long to show up.

I feel for you. My first new car was a 2011 Fiesta. I was 18 and coming from a 91 Ford Explorer that I caught on fire after driving it for a month with a fuel leak while the dealer was trying to source me a new fuel line.

Anyways I got the car and had it just long enough to get my plates on it and was all excited. I was at work and cashing out a customer I see out the window as a customer pulled in, jumped out of his truck without setting the parking brake or putting it into gear and it rolled across the parking lot and peeled the hood back.

The guy personally called a tow truck, had it towed to his favorite body shop, they got an estimate he wrote a check and it was back to me the next weekend.

Oddly enough after it was fixed with a quality paint job that particular car never chipped on the hood or fenders. Only the roof and doors. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
On the bright side it was a truck and it peeled the hood back and didn't damage that new intercooler that took so long to show up.

I feel for you. My first new car was a 2011 Fiesta. I was 18 and coming from a 91 Ford Explorer that I caught on fire after driving it for a month with a fuel leak while the dealer was trying to source me a new fuel line.

Anyways I got the car and had it just long enough to get my plates on it and was all excited. I was at work and cashing out a customer I see out the window as a customer pulled in, jumped out of his truck without setting the parking brake or putting it into gear and it rolled across the parking lot and peeled the hood back.

The guy personally called a tow truck, had it towed to his favorite body shop, they got an estimate he wrote a check and it was back to me the next weekend.

Oddly enough after it was fixed with a quality paint job that particular car never chipped on the hood or fenders. Only the roof and doors. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.
Yeah the only good thing is I shouldn't have to worry about rock chips anymore.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Omg!!!! Someone hit my front bumper yesterday. Our poor MM STs :(:(:(

Tappin' on the Droid Turbo

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well i got an estimate and had the shop order the parts today $2,800 @TheFall thanks for the offer but I've calmed down some so that wont be necessary.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
11 Participants
FostMadness
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing