Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw you're building Edge's motor, so what engine packages does your shop offer? I went to the website but didn't see anything.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I saw you're building Edge's motor, so what engine packages does your shop offer? I went to the website but didn't see anything.
Yes we have not "officially" released our different engine options we have for the Focus ST.

View attachment 118100

View attachment 118101

View attachment 118102

We can build a 2.3L Stroker set up like our shop car has and we are doing for edge or we can do mild piston and rod 2.0 short blocks. We have a ton of different things we can do to make the engine fit your needs.

We have a temperature controlled clean room that every engine is assembled and measured ("blue print") in. We fully deburr and hand clean each and every part on the engine to assure its perfection.

Have have been doing engine development and building for over 13 years with everything from top fuel, pro mod, turbo v8, mitsu, honda, toyota, bmw etc...

We also develop our own engine parts like the pistons you see above and the rods and pistons bellow.

10547700_789344401110401_2720257437362560655_n.jpg

Russ

·
Vendor
482 Posts
I'm wanting the 2.3 short block, but trying to figure out if it's worth sending you my short block or, to just buy a new short block from you. Which is more cost friendly? I know we talked before, but I decided against the long block as my shop has all the tools to time the ecoboost/mzr motors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts