Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Hi everyone! My name is Nick, im the General Manager here at THMotorsports. We're really excited to get on this forum, as we feel we can bring quite a bit of knowledge to the community. We've been in the sport compact community as a company for 10 years now, and I have been involved with the community for over 12 years. We're a die hard grassroots group who really aims to make a connection with the community.

A bit about myself: I have been road racing for over 10 years now and have gone through countless wheel/tire/suspension/brake setups and I hope to be able to share some of what I have learned with you guys. Im not here to just peddle parts, but to also learn from you guys and give some feedback from what I have learned over the years! I currently have a fox body notch back setup for drag and a C6 corvette for the road course. Ive driven a few ST's recently, and really REALLY love what the car has to offer...considering one as a DD for myself. Feel free to reach out to me for any questions/suggestions you all might have!

A bit about our company: THMotorsports has been around for 10 years now. We literally started out in my buddies parents basement when we were in college together. From there, we grew with the community as we were constantly out at meets, auto-crosses and track days. We've never been that company that just pushes parts off on people to make a buck, rather, we'd happily set you up with what works best with your goals. We've grown from those few guys in the basement to a company of 25+ people who run several websites, yet, we never lost sight of where we came from.

Im really looking forward to getting in touch with this community. Dont be surprised if you dont see me put up any for sale threads for a while as I am going to poke around and immerse myself in this community.

Here is my contact info if you need it.

Nick
800-959-0145 x 103
[email protected]
AIM: NickGTHM

Feel free to reach out to me for anything, and a big thank you to Dan for the intro!

·
Super Moderator
6,612 Posts
Welcome...thanks for the added support!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome! I ordered some parts from you guys back when I had my wrx. Nice to see the support for the St getting stronger and stronger

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Welcome, and I've already got a question for you! Of the brake pads that you offer (green yellow and red), which ones do you recommend? My car is my DD, so I'm really just going for a lot less brake dust, and possibly better performance. But these cars have the most brake dust I've ever seen and I really hate it! Thanks!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Thanks all!

@joshw: Personally, I really dislike EBC, just based on personal experience. For motorcycles, they're great....automobiles, I have not had the best luck. That being said, low dust and enhanced performance typically do not go hand in hand. Let me do a little more research and ill shoot you a PM with my recommendation.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Thanks all!

@joshw: Personally, I really dislike EBC, just based on personal experience. For motorcycles, they're great....automobiles, I have not had the best luck. That being said, low dust and enhanced performance typically do not go hand in hand. Let me do a little more research and ill shoot you a PM with my recommendation.
Thanks! I really appreciate it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts