Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Welcome! I'm so glad to hear of a vendor in MI!!! I work in Troy, ~10 mins away. If you need an ST test car, I'm your man!

Thanks,
Nick

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome! I'm so glad to hear of a vendor in MI!!! I work in Troy, ~10 mins away. If you need an ST test car, I'm your man!

Thanks,
Nick
Don't go muscling in on my territory Nick...hahaha. They've got an ST development car already...mine. :)

I've known Dave and Joy for years from my Subaru/NASIOC days (bought my first set of wheels from Oakos when Joy couldn't park her car in their two car garage) and I convinced them to give the ST community a go since COBB Tuning is developing great products.

We're also working on an Enkei RPF1 group buy (see wheel and tire forum)

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Welcome!

Checking out your information, I wonder if your website design has been updated since 1999. ;)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Don't go muscling in on my territory Nick...hahaha. They've got an ST development car already...mine. :)

I've known Dave and Joy for years from my Subaru/NASIOC days (bought my first set of wheels from Oakos when Joy couldn't park her car in their two car garage) and I convinced them to give the ST community a go since COBB Tuning is developing great products.

We're also working on an Enkei RPF1 group buy (see wheel and tire forum)
Boo :( , Metro Detroit needs more vendors!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Hey guys just wondering if you would do a DP install for me??

·
Vendor
2,484 Posts
I really like that you guys are on this forum...now get me a 19" RPF1 in concave fitment :)

looking forward to seeing what parts you roll out with
Post on our Poll thread for our next wheels! Let us and everyone know what we should get! :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Do you offer in shop pick up? I live down the street from you guys.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Is it really necessary for you to bump every single one of your threads every 3-4 days?
I would be more likely to check them out if it was 1-2 every day. As it is now when I see them after hitting the new posts button, I just skip all of them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts