Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
349 Posts
Thank you all!
Hello UnfocusedST, we are mainly a performance parts distributor doing our best building relationships with manufacturers to get anyone the parts they need at a great price. We are heavy into Subaru's, Mitsubishi's and Porsche's, but definitely here to expand our horizons.
Locally here in Socal we are seeing a great community of ST owners we have met at random cruises and meets so hopefully we can make a dent in helping this community out.

·
Premium Member
2,373 Posts
Was checking out your website. Lack of vehicle-specific images and specs for some of the parts made it slightly less engaging, but that can be updated. Welcome and looking forward to seeing more.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,196 Posts
Was checking out your website. Lack of vehicle-specific images and specs for some of the parts made it slightly less engaging, but that can be updated. Welcome and looking forward to seeing more.
Finding the prices on some of the parts were a little difficult on mobile, and it took me a while to realize if a part has two different options you can't see the price until you click the part number for the option you want. Aside from that, great selection and prices seem to be pretty nice.

349 Posts
Completely agreed, I have another webpage that is manually uploaded with products but offline. The reality of it is that a catalogging service is used. We literally have access to 800,000 + parts, but it's impossible for a small team, especially one that isn't funded heavily like the big guys to make everything function well and perfect. Definitely a work in progress.
We have 4 people alone, while some of the larger e-commerce known sites for parts have over 20+ content writers and software engineers.
I don't come from money and don't have millions to spend on employees at this time, so bare with us. Inquiries can definitely be sent thru the PM function.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Completely agreed, I have another webpage that is manually uploaded with products but offline. The reality of it is that a catalogging service is used. We literally have access to 800,000 + parts, but it's impossible for a small team, especially one that isn't funded heavily like the big guys to make everything function well and perfect. Definitely a work in progress.
We have 4 people alone, while some of the larger e-commerce known sites for parts have over 20+ content writers and software engineers.
I don't come from money and don't have millions to spend on employees at this time, so bare with us. Inquiries can definitely be sent thru the PM function.
I like the honesty! Welcome to the forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts