Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I recently purchased a used 2016 Ford Focus ST , and a week or so after buying the car and driving it I noticed 1st upon deceleration at around 50 - 70 mph a strange vibration only when the car is in idle and no brakes or gas are applied ? 2nd I noticed mostly in 5th gear at steady speed if I take my foot off the throttle then reapply rapidly for a brief moment I can hear a sort of metallic clinking or tinkering I would love to know what that could be or if anyone has experienced that before.... 3rdly I’ve noticed a seemingly loss of power I used to be able to achieve 100 mph easily in a fifth to 4th gear pull on highway around 3k rpm downshift , lately it seems almost impossible to reach that speed unless I go in to 5th or even 6th gear ?:( I’m at a loss for words rite now as the car only has 33k on it and was so much more responsive just a month or 2 ago . She’s bone stock expect for a boomba ssd, boomba rear motor mount and also aftermarket mounts on passenger side not sure about driver side ? I’d love ❤ any and all comments or suggestions, my guess as of now is possibly a broken mount some where in the bay maybe a passenger side transmission mount ?.?.? Thanks for the read hope to hear back from everyone.
🤔🤗

1 - 1 of 1 Posts