Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i'm looking for answers here i have a boomba bov with a boomba symposer delete. I'm also running the tru vacuum mod and when i start my car the blow off will go off in between shifts and after a pull but when the car heats up to normal temp the bov will only go off if i do a hard pull around 15psi+, lower then that its only fluttering. I have no clue what could be causing this to happen I dont think its a boost leak because im keeping peak boost for a good 10 secs+.

Other mods are

COBB AP running ots stage 3 91oct
COBB INTAKE
CNT RACING CATLESS DP
COBB FMIC
COBB RMM
NGK 1 STEP COLDER PLUGS

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hi i'm looking for answers here i have a boomba bov with a boomba symposer delete. I'm also running the tru vacuum mod and when i start my car the blow off will go off in between shifts and after a pull but when the car heats up to normal temp the bov will only go off if i do a hard pull around 15psi+, lower then that its only fluttering. I have no clue what could be causing this to happen I dont think its a boost leak because im keeping peak boost for a good 10 secs+.

Other mods are

COBB INTAKE
CNT RACING CATLESS DP
COBB FMIC
COBB RMM
NGK 1 STEP COLDER PLUGS
I had the same thing happen to mine when I first got my Boomba BOV. It worked fine for awhile and then started sticking closed causing the flutter your talking about which is not good for your turbo.
I ended up sending mine back to them since they have a lifetime warranty and they fixed it up and sent it back.

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts

Other mods are

COBB INTAKE
CNT RACING CATLESS DP
COBB FMIC
COBB RMM
NGK 1 STEP COLDER PLUGS
I would take the BOV off and clean it, I had an issue where my Mountune unit wasn't working right and it was just sticking.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright i Will take it off and clean it will report back

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Dard
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing