Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most people think that here at EBC Brakes, We just provide motorcycle, ATV and car brake components, but we actually provide brakes for far more applications.

EBC Brakes can supply brakes for trains, buses, wind turbines, ambulances, police vehicles, fire engines and site machinery (excavators and bulldozers).

So, tell us what is the strangest vehicle you have ever travelled in or driven, and if you have pictures of the experience that would also be great.
Maybe, you have been in a famous vehicle or even had your photo taken next to one?

A photograph showing one of our original emergency vehicle paper catalogues is attached.

There are some EBC branded free gifts going to one randomly selected participant.

Find out more about EBC and our range available by visiting EBC Brakes

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
I got a pic of me and the oscar Mayer vehicle at a gas station I managed in Alaska 40 years ago. Must find

Reactions: EBC Brakes UK

·
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I used to be a crane operator, ran a 20 ton class F overhead similar to this. Both were cab operated, one grabbing scrap steel with a magnet and loading into a baler and the other loading the bales into trucks. View attachment 392110
Definitely 'weird and wonderful'! I am not one for heights so probably not a job for me!!

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Monster FMIC, Turbosmart BPV, ALEX' Shift Bushings,PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
1,616 Posts
It is certainly weird, would we say wonderful?
Probably not wonderful 😂. I prefer Nathan's or Hebrew national brands anyways 😁.

I remember the bologna jingle when I was a kid, but they had one for hot dogs too:

Something better, and from the U.K!:

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
I thought wonderful when they handed out the dogs. No digi pics back then. To correct that is a Union 76 station so I had already left Alaska and that pic is in Oregon prob mid 90's

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Rode in this truck. Not really useful for anything other than moving fast slowly. That was kinda weird to me. Lol
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

·
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I used to be a crane operator, ran a 20 ton class F overhead similar to this. Both were cab operated, one grabbing scrap steel with a magnet and loading into a baler and the other loading the bales into trucks. View attachment 392110
Send me a PM with your name and address and I will send you a couple of EBC Free gifts.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts