Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey are there any ST owners or any owners who have had Corbeau seats in the past? I am looking at the Forza series seats and was wondering if these seats would fit find and have clearance for the door to shut. Also looking to see anyones opinion on how they long term and under normal driving.

I was looking to get the standard forza seat for the driver side and then the forza wide for the passenger.

Also does anyone know how much the ST2 driver and passenger seat weighs?
forza-01.jpg

·
Registered
455 Posts
Fixed back are going to be a royal pain the ass if youre still daily driving the car.. as for the brand Corbeau, they are nice quality seats that wont break the bank. Ive ran fixed back seat in my truck for about 3 months and that got old real quick. I am currently running a set of the Corbeau xrs in my truck now and i daily drove with those for the last 4 years and theyve held up great..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Yeah :whs: about the daily driving aspect...my girlfriend would immediately make this impossible for me. Also I occasionally like to recline mine and adjust it lol best of luck. This is when you wanna take things to legitimate racecar lengths

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah :whs: about the daily driving aspect...my girlfriend would immediately make this impossible for me. Also I occasionally like to recline mine and adjust it lol best of luck. This is when you wanna take things to legitimate racecar lengths
haha may have to keep that in mind or look into se seats lol

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
I have daily driven in fixed race seats before. I personally find them very comfortable, but maybe Im a sucker for punishment. Or maybe Im just from an older generation where we didnt whine so much about things. hahaha.

-Op, why not just keep the stock seat for the passenger? Those seats look very similar to a set of sparcos I had. Like I said, I found those to be fine even daily driving.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts