Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
From working in the tire and wheel industry for 15+ years I'd say that looks like more of a road hazard, not a manufacturer defect. So you need to find the receipt and see what type of road hazard coverage you had. Alternatively some manufacturers will have a factory road hazard program for a limited time. Where did you buy the tires?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
If you bought them locally only a week ago, they should be able to pull up a record of your purchase. Most shops would have a record keeping system. It also looks like your wheel could be bent/marred at the same spot so i am going to agree with above that it looks like a road hazard vs a defect

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it just looks like that in the picture. i wiped it with my shoe to see if there was anything. i took that picture on the side of the highway this morning. i inspected it more since the rim doesn't have a thing on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Discount Tire
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing