Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Dan here. I am SUPER excited to announce that we are moving to a much bigger shop. Five times bigger than our current location.

This expansion is part of our plan to stay at the forefront of 3D printed aftermarket automotive parts. Our research and development runs deep in this field as does our global network, and we plan on staying on top for a long long time. I wanted to thank everyone from the focusst.org community for being such amazing, stand up people. Everyone here has supported me during the growth of this company. Back from day one, I will never forget my very first keychain group buy! That was only 1 and a half years ago. The guys and girls who bought keychains and emblems and center caps from me back then, I still speak to regularly today on facebook and on the phone. I am very close knit with you guys and I plan on bringing more products to the market for you. But during this scaling up period, I need everyone to understand that this growth may make product development a little slow for the next 2 or 3 weeks.

The products I plan on coming out with are not just ST specific. We also have the Ford Fusion BIG MOUTH line-up coming out very soon!

If you are a south Florida local, or near the area. I plan on hosting a VT BBQ party at our new facility, there will be PLENTY of space now. I wanted to invite all florida locals to come, I haven't decided on the time, maybe you guys can give me an idea?

Lastly, If you ordered a part from us recently, take into account that black friday combined with our new move may push back expected deliveries by a couple days. If you have a concern about lead time, please PM me and I will work with you on that.

Thank you!

D

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hey guys! Dan here. I am SUPER excited to announce that we are moving to a much bigger shop. Five times bigger than our current location.

This expansion is part of our plan to stay at the forefront of 3D printed aftermarket automotive parts. Our research and development runs deep in this field as does our global network, and we plan on staying on top for a long long time. I wanted to thank everyone from the focusst.org community for being such amazing, stand up people. Everyone here has supported me during the growth of this company. Back from day one, I will never forget my very first keychain group buy! That was only 1 and a half years ago. The guys and girls who bought keychains and emblems and center caps from me back then, I still speak to regularly today on facebook and on the phone. I am very close knit with you guys and I plan on bringing more products to the market for you. But during this scaling up period, I need everyone to understand that this growth may make product development a little slow for the next 2 or 3 weeks.

The products I plan on coming out with are not just ST specific. We also have the Ford Fusion BIG MOUTH line-up coming out very soon!

If you are a south Florida local, or near the area. I plan on hosting a VT BBQ party at our new facility, there will be PLENTY of space now. I wanted to invite all florida locals to come, I haven't decided on the time, maybe you guys can give me an idea?

Lastly, If you ordered a part from us recently, take into account that black friday combined with our new move may push back expected deliveries by a couple days. If you have a concern about lead time, please PM me and I will work with you on that.

Thank you!

D
Congratulations guys, you've earned it! Keep the great products coming!!

Reactions: VelossaTech
1 - 2 of 2 Posts