569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Welcome WC Lathe Werks!

·
1,976 Posts
Welcome, great products I have had one of his designs in many of my cars including my current ST.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I still need to get me one of your knobs sometime this year. Instantly fell in love when I saw the selections.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Great products and customer service!

I have a question tho, the 1-6 etching on the top, that starting to wear off for anyone else?
If the knob is copolymer, the laser cuts into the plastic so it can't wear off. If the knob is titanium or stainless steel, the laser etches the metal and it can last for years without issue. If you have any trouble or want to get the knob refinished or re-engraved I offer rework services too. Just email me for help. My email is at the top of my site: Welcome to WC Lathe Werks

·
Registered
423 Posts
If the knob is copolymer, the laser cuts into the plastic so it can't wear off. If the knob is titanium or stainless steel, the laser etches the metal and it can last for years without issue. If you have any trouble or want to get the knob refinished or re-engraved I offer rework services too. Just email me for help. My email is at the top of my site: Welcome to WC Lathe Werks
I'm having a little trouble with the shift knob I ordered from you a few months back. The shift knob is awesome and I love it, but when I screw the piece on the inside so that the shift knob sits a little higher because of the reverse lockout, it always seems to spin back down as I'm shifting. Almost like it isn't tight enough to stay in that position. So I have just been unscrewing my knob a couple turns every time I need to shift to reverse. Any advice?

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
It's stainless, but its not too bad yet..just not a defined as when it was new. I will leave it for now and get in touch if it starts to fade further. Thanks!

·
Registered
374 Posts
the piston knob with black top is first time i actually want to get a shift knob. well done.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I ordered a shift knob about 2 weeks ago. Hybrid piston with knurled surfaced, a few lines and a bronze/blue finish. When I get back from vacation it should be delivered. I'll post pics/reviews. This will be complimented by a fswerks short throw kit.

·
Super Moderator
8,954 Posts
Welcome aboard! I'm thoroughly enjoying the SS sphere knob with burnt bronze to blue finish I recently received from you!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Anxiously awaiting mine. Great customer service! I was amazed at how quickly I got responses and feedback about custom engraving!

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Fantastic gear knobs. Great service as well, I've thoroughly enjoyed mine now for around a year and it shows no signs of wear.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts