Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Stay Fresh,

I just received my order from you and am looking forward to using your products on my car. The paint on my ST could use a minor refresh, and my plan this weekend is to wash (Shampoo Bath), then use the clay towel, rinse, then Refresh 3, then Brilliance Glaze, and then wax with the Preserve Wax. However, the bumper and hood just had a 3M Paint Protection Pro film applied last week. The care instructions from 3M just say to wash and wax it like the rest of the car. Obviously the film won't need clay at this point (or ever??), and I am guessing polishes like Refresh 3 are a no no, but what about the glaze? This is my first time owning a car with paint protection film. Have you gotten any feedback from other customers using your products on a clear bra?

Thanks!

522 Posts
Hi Stay Fresh,

I just received my order from you and am looking forward to using your products on my car. The paint on my ST could use a minor refresh, and my plan this weekend is to wash (Shampoo Bath), then use the clay towel, rinse, then Refresh 3, then Brilliance Glaze, and then wax with the Preserve Wax. However, the bumper and hood just had a 3M Paint Protection Pro film applied last week. The care instructions from 3M just say to wash and wax it like the rest of the car. Obviously the film won't need clay at this point (or ever??), and I am guessing polishes like Refresh 3 are a no no, but what about the glaze? This is my first time owning a car with paint protection film. Have you gotten any feedback from other customers using your products on a clear bra?

Thanks!
All great questions.

First thank you for supporting us :)

When washing always use a two bucket wash system with a grit guard. It is not recommended to use compound or polish on protective film. Please tape these sections off when you begin to polish the paint.

You can apply Brilliance Glaze or Preserve Wax on the protective film. :)

David

1 - 3 of 3 Posts