Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any idea how long a warranty claim should take? I submitted one on August 5th and have yet to have this resolved. Any help would be appreciated.

IMG_0391(1).jpg IMG_0392.jpg IMG_0393.jpg IMG_0394.jpg IMG_0395.jpg

·
Registered
672 Posts
I've been waiting for replacements since March of this year. EVERYTIME I email them they will ignore me for awhile and then say there getting shipped out the next day or just finished up with tracking. 7 months later im still waiting.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rotagrid just emailed me on Friday and asked me for the pictures and the invoice. If i knew i was having to go directly through them i wouldve and not wasted 2 months trying to speak to someone.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Pm me who U emailed. I sent them off a email and they told me to deal with wheeldude. And I have 2 wheels that have holes in them.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I've had these wheels before with no issues. Never had to try to get anything replaced. When a company tells you there going to replace the wheels for you and take 7 months with nothing but a run around and bs excuses.. That's the biggest issue.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
I've been waiting for replacements since March of this year. EVERYTIME I email them they will ignore me for awhile and then say there getting shipped out the next day or just finished up with tracking. 7 months later im still waiting.
I would contact a lawyer. Seriously not kidding.

·
Registered
402 Posts
GOOD LUCK, 2 of my gforce had the paint just falling off and the owner of wheeldude just kept bull****ting me. Pictures went to "ROTA" like 5 months ago. Companies a joke and they don't care.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pretty much the worst customer service ever. I would tell everyone that ever asked to never work with WheelDude.com or RotaGrid. It isn't worth the headache. Nobody will do anything about this what so ever. I think they just hope you get fed up and buy a new wheel...

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was trying to contact them for wheels and even sent them a couple of emails. Then I finally gave up cuz if your not even going to respond to an email and phone call during working hours then you are a joke of a company. I'm really sorry to hear about all your guysproblems, but just like someone else said I'd definitely contact a lawyer as well as the BBB!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts