Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would love to do a giveaway in conjunction with our Black Friday SALE, and we want to make it as easy as possible. All you have to do is 2 things!

1: Change your signature on this forum to the following,

"Boomba Racing is having a Black Friday SALE!
Use the coupon code BOOMBA BUCKS to save 15%!"

2: Make a comment on this post for proof that you changed the signature! We will pick 5 random winners total, and PM them a coupon code worth $50! That's IT! We will pick the winners Monday so be sure to keep it up until then!

·
Super Moderator
7,421 Posts
We would love to do a giveaway in conjunction with our Black Friday SALE, and we want to make it as easy as possible. All you have to do is 2 things!

1: Change your signature on this forum to the following,

"Boomba Racing is having a Black Friday SALE!
Use the coupon code BOOMBA BUCKS to save 15%!"

2: Make a comment on this post for proof that you changed the signature! We will pick 5 random winners total, and PM them a coupon code worth $50! That's IT! We will pick the winners Monday so be sure to keep it up until then!
I gotta be in it, to win it. Lol.

·
Registered
528 Posts
One who doesnt enter the giveaway game, will never win.... lets try and see what happens

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Replying here as well. Bring it Boomba! Give my Fiona some swag!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yeah, I figured this would have had way more responses. 5 winners with 6 entries?

·
Registered
528 Posts

·
Vendor
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Winner has been contacted via PM. We chose 5 winners total from all the forums we posted on.

·
Super Moderator
7,421 Posts

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Just my luck. From 5 out of 6, I didn't make it :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Nothing here either

1 - 18 of 18 Posts