Ford Focus ST Forum banner

121 - 140 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
omfg. much need. either in black or red sir.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #127

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
omfg. much need. either in black or red sir.
Yabbaz, Yes Sir, this baby is going to ram some air. And I think you will be very happy with the price. I'll let you know what color options will be possible. JP

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
My SE could use one, but my ST has the FRPP one already so pending price I have an interest. Black is probably fine, not too concerned with other colors and being highly visible.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have an appointment to get my FMIC installed this Friday....Would be really nice to have this installed at the same time:wink::smile::haha: Knudge, knudge, say no more, say no more:saint:

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
@Firehawk and @mrmacnology added to the update list. Thanks guys. Here's a photo of today's test install. Still need to do a little more refinement on the attachment point fit, but I may be able to incorporate those adjustments into the "Master Snorkel" that will be used to make the mold. JP

I gotta get those bugs out of my radiator. JP

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
@Firehawk and @mrmacnology added to the update list. Thanks guys. Here's a photo of today's test install. Still need to do a little more refinement on the attachment point fit, but I may be able to incorporate those adjustments into the "Master Snorkel" that will be used to make the mold. JP

I gotta get those bugs out of my radiator. JP
Is that your Mustang too?

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
Hey Mac, good catch. No, that's a buddy's 'Stang. Freakin' beautiful under the hood. JP

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #139

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
@RocketST just wanted to chime in again and say good work. I won't be buying this, but it's cool to watch the development of a part, especially if it's from another ST owner and not a big business.

I wish there were a wider selection of 3D printers available. I think the workspace size is an issue for a lot of the printers that are available on the market. I've considered trying to have a part produced through 3D printing but the part would be too big for most printers.

121 - 140 of 194 Posts