Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello good people of FocusST.org,

Has everyone entered the new Holiday Contest NickJ started in FST news section?

http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-news/31876-focusst-org-holiday-contest.html

A few sharp eyed members spotted the FST.org coffee cup that Mesa Thread donated to the give away and have asked how get one of their own (outside of winning the contest). RIght now that is the only FST.org coffee cup on the face of the planet but if there is a genuine interest we can can add them to our catalog. Understand they would come in around $24 delivered.

Who needs a FocusST.org coffee cup?

John

Sorry I don't have any photos to post. The coffee cup was shipped directly from the artisans that hand crafted the coffee cup directly to the top floor of FocusST.org headquarters.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I would get one, I drink like 8 cups of coffee a day

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I need to have at least one of those. So I'm in.

I collect coffee cups. I'm going to need more cabinets in my kitchen to fit them all. But that's okay. I like remodeling.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
omg this is perfect for work. I'll go get one.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
You sir suck!!!! I think the USPS lost mine. I got the one with the focus profile, it was supposed to be here yesterday and tracking is still just showing that it left NY.

I'm going to have to call the postal service tomorrow. It's getting hard to drink my coffee straight out of the Keurig with no cup. Haha.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You sir suck!!!! I think the USPS lost mine. I got the one with the focus profile, it was supposed to be here yesterday and tracking is still just showing that it left NY.

I'm going to have to call the postal service tomorrow. It's getting hard to drink my coffee straight out of the Keurig with no cup. Haha.
Are you on Santa's naughty list this year? Please shoot me a PM if your mug does not land tomorrow.

John

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Are you on Santa's naughty list this year? Please shoot me a PM if your mug does not land tomorrow.

John
Ummm I thought I was a good boy all year. But now I'm not sure haha.

And I'll shoot you a pm for sure if it doesn't get here. I hope USPS doesn't contract out with Fedex haha. Otherwise I might have to have some people scouring I-75 and interstate 287 for it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts