Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Vote for STOTM September

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok here we go, the pen they are competing is a lightweight plastic body screw on cap pen with "Inferno" and Wenge wood.

You get one vote so make it count, again thanks to everyone that is participating.

Participation was super low this month, we literally only had 5 people qualify with the appropriate picture. So I think
I am going to discontinue the competition since only a handful of people are even participating.

The contestants are listed below, please look at all of them and give your vote!

(if you view in desktop mode for Tapatalk users you can vote in a browser)

@gemery
Auto part Engine Vehicle Car Automotive tire

@Javiportu
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Family car

@Matrix0101
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Headlamp

@poletrain
Tree Plant Sculpture

@UnfocusedST
Barbecue Grilling Outdoor grill Barbecue grill Cooking

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
@brian60 can you fix the title to say September, it auto populated and I didn't notice

Reactions: brian60

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
@brian60 I fixed the title in one place but it didn't change the title overall

EDIT: or any @mod

Reactions: brian60

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Participation was super low this month, we literally only had 5 people qualify with the appropriate picture. So I think
I am going to discontinue the competition since only a handful of people are even participating.
Thanks for your efforts in organizing the contests!

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
530 Posts
Thanks for your efforts here, they definitely didn't go unappreciated from me.

I was really hoping to win a pen because they're sweet, but I may just commission you to make one anyway. Do you have an album or portfolio posted somewhere of all your pens?

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for your efforts here, they definitely didn't go unappreciated from me.

I was really hoping to win a pen because they're sweet, but I may just commission you to make one anyway. Do you have an album or portfolio posted somewhere of all your pens?
Yeah you can take a look in here, tons of pens and some other things I've made/done.

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks like @Javiportu is taking an early lead! Lets get some more votes in here!

Reactions: Javiportu

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@Javiportu is the winner of the last STOTM (at least in the foreseeable future).

Just PM where to send it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
@Javiportu is the winner of the last STOTM (at least in the foreseeable future).

Just PM where to send it.
Great!

Thanks!

I will encourage you to keep the competition at least for one more month, probably some people found September's theme a bit difficult... I just joined the forum a couple of months ago!

Thankyou again for this idea!

Life's too short to drive boring cars
2018 OW ST2 wagon

·
Registered
37 Posts
Great!

Thanks!

I will encourage you to keep the competition at least for one more month, probably some people found September's theme a bit difficult... I just joined the forum a couple of months ago!

Thankyou again for this idea!

2018 OW ST2 wagon
I agree, lets keep for another month please. I was keen to get a photo, I even took 2 photos but I missed the mark. Photo 1 is at KFC - you can just make out the tiny red sign, and the 2nd photo is 'spot the coffee cup', look closer and there's 2 on the roof. So it was definitely on my mind to do but the photos were just crap and I didn't post.

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Received!!!!

The pen is really nice and awesome quality!!!

Thanks elyk864!!!!

2018 OW ST2 wagon
Awesome! Glad you like it. Enjoy it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts