Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Vote for STOTM March

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is what they are competing for, it's a matte black bullet click pen with black/white/gray digi camo for the material. Hand turned by yours truly, thank you again for all that have donated for the cost of materials so I can keep this competition running!

You guys/gals made this extremely hard for me this month to pick the top 5, there were some pics that appeared to have some sort of photo manipulation also so I tried to filter them out but I am by no means a photo expert so don't hate on me. They had added shading around the edges whatever the technical term is for that, and some other blurring stuff it seemed.

Pen Office supplies Writing implement Fountain pen Ball pen

Here are your contestants!!! (voting will end on the 31st)

@brian60
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Hatchback

@8ate8
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle

@[email protected]
Land vehicle Vehicle Rim Alloy wheel Tire

@Pandraztic
View attachment Pandraztic.jpg

@Tyler2295
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Rim

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
This may be just me, but @elyk864 I'm not seeing @Pandraztic 's photo. It's an x. Just wanna make sure if it isn't just me it gets figured out as to why :)

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Oh, and @Tyler2295 you and I have such great sky shot game :lol: I love your shot

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This may be just me, but @elyk864 I'm not seeing @Pandraztic 's photo. It's an x. Just wanna make sure if it isn't just me it gets figured out as to why :)
I checked the image formats and they are all the same, works on my device both on and off wifi. Also desktop.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Oh, and @Tyler2295 you and I have such great sky shot game
I love your shot
Haha thanks man! I was wondering how it would turn out on that cloudy day but I'd to say it's my favorite picture of the car

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
my tapatalk was doing that with the Xs
as soon as i hit wifi, all was well
I checked the image formats and they are all the same, works on my device both on and off wifi. Also desktop.
Well, it's there now. I'm on desktop at work and thought that was peculiar...oh well. All is good! :lol: Ignore me

Haha thanks man! I was wondering how it would turn out on that cloudy day but I'd to say it's my favorite picture of the car
It's a little known secret that cloudy days actually make for the best car pictures. :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like we have battle between @brian60 and @Tyler2295 LETS GO EVERYONE GET YOUR VOTES IN!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Looks like we have battle between @brian60 and @Tyler2295 LETS GO EVERYONE GET YOUR VOTES IN!
I'm honored honestly, that shot of Tyler's car is incredible. The clouds made the lighting perfect...plus it shows a little central PA landscape I love so much :cool: Best of luck Tyler and the rest!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
@brian60 is the only one that parked between the lines so he got my vote... was really the only deciding factor.
:lol: :lol: I didn't even notice that hahaha

Luckily I took this before my co-rider parked beside me and blocked my shot. He was late since someone didn't wanna get up at 4:30 and drive to the event by 6 lol

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For all those who are having trouble voting, the poll does not show up on Tapatalk. You need to view the desktop version and the poll will be at the top of the thread for you to vote.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Things are looking good for you @brian60

Reactions: brian60 and elyk864

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Things are looking good for you @brian60
Hey we still got plenty of time, but I must say I am HIGHLY surprised by the fact so many people like this shot of my car. It's arguably my 2nd favorite picture of my car but only because of the sky and the little bit of roller coaster from Hersheypark in the back ground. I didn't expect to even be a contender :D <3 you all

·
Registered
651 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Reactions: brian60

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's 2018... We should be able to vote in Tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I agree, anyone have an idea how to make that happen?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 28 Posts