Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Vivid Racing Presents: Work EMOTION Kiwami For Ford Focus

$1950 Shipped. PM, call, or email for Focus ST Exclusive Pricing!
[email protected] | +1.480.966.3040 x236 | www.vividracing.com

Today we have a set of Work EMOTION Kiwami's in gloss white for sale. These wheels are IN stock on our shelves and are awaiting a new home. Just so you guys know this is a very aggressive fitment for the Focus chassis. These wheels will require some additional attention to get them to fit perfectly. You will have to run a smaller tire, added camber or adjust height accordingly. With Factory suspension, they will poke from the fender a bit. So please take this into account. We are offering these wheels for an amazing price of $1950 Shipped.

Product Information:

Work Emotion
Finish: White
Offset: 38
Bolt Pattern: 5x108
Size: 18x9.5

Ordering:

Phone:
You can reach me directly by calling +1.480.966.3040 x236 to place your order over the phone.

Payment Methods:
- Credit/Debit Cards
- PayPal
- Bank Wire
- Bill Me Later
- AZ Orders will incur 7.8% sales tax
- All international orders (outside of US and Canada) require Bank Wire or PayPal

Shipping:
We have very competitive worldwide shipping rates. Most orders leave via FedEx, however we do use UPS, DHL, and various freight companies. The most efficient shipping method takes precedence. Expedited shipping is available by request.

Hours of Operation: We do not observe Daylight Savings Time in Arizona
March-October: M-F 9am-6pm PST
November-February: M-F 8am-5pm PST
We are closed for business Saturday and Sunday

Contact Information:
Phone: 480.966.3040 x236
Email: [email protected]

Please feel free to contact me via PM, Email, or Phone if you have any questions.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Would a 265/35/18 work with these on the FoST ?
That would need some suspension adjustment I'm pretty sure to have a shot at working.

"Just so you guys know this is a very aggressive fitment for the Focus chassis. These wheels will require some additional attention to get them to fit perfectly. You will have to run a smaller tire, added camber or adjust height accordingly. With Factory suspension, they will poke from the fender a bit. So please take this into account."

If I'm understanding this correctly, that is. This is a tricky task.

·
Registered
334 Posts
That would need some suspension adjustment I'm pretty sure to have a shot at working.

"Just so you guys know this is a very aggressive fitment for the Focus chassis. These wheels will require some additional attention to get them to fit perfectly. You will have to run a smaller tire, added camber or adjust height accordingly. With Factory suspension, they will poke from the fender a bit. So please take this into account."

If I'm understanding this correctly, that is. This is a tricky task.
I read that and then I looked at like 3 or 4 threads on here with this very size wheel/tire combo. Well gonna learn the hard way I guess. LOL

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
I read that and then I looked at like 3 or 4 threads on here with this very size wheel/tire combo. Well gonna learn the hard way I guess. LOL
If you're planning on doing any suspension work you can just get these until you get the work done then throw them on and be set >:D

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm amazed to say these are still available! Everyone loves the look, but no one wants to show me the money! haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts