Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
HaHa! did it go through? they just cancelled mine. They didnt even try to make it up for their mistake. Ohh well, I lost a deal, they lost a customer... Its a win win... :crazy::crazy::crazy:
You know what they didn't lose by canceling the orders...money! haha, it was an obvious mistake. When something looks to good to be true...

·
Registered
135 Posts
You know what they didn't lose by canceling the orders...money! haha, it was an obvious mistake. When something looks to good to be true...
Yeah, i guess. LoL. But they should have a better response than "we just cancelled your order" is all im saying. And worst of all, I just checked my account and they still have not refunded my money yet.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Yeah, i guess. LoL. But they should have a better response than "we just cancelled your order" is all im saying. And worst of all, I just checked my account and they still have not refunded my money yet.
I understand, it's always nice to at least get an explanation or apology...I figured posting it here would get a response from Julian but I guess not. Yeah, that does suck how long the refund process is.

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey guys Julian from Vivid Racing, I did wanna inform you! We wish are refunds could be faster but it is the bank that takes 48 hours to 5 days to send you your money back they take it from us as soon as we void are sales. So yet again we are sorry about that, but it isn't our fault . As goes for your product we could never afford to lose money on our products but I'm sure if you would have talked to me I could have got you a great deal, just not the one you desired on the internet.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey guys Julian from Vivid Racing, I did wanna inform you! We wish are refunds could be faster but it is the bank that takes 48 hours to 5 days to send you your money back they take it from us as soon as we void are sales. So yet again we are sorry about that, but it isn't our fault . As goes for your product we could never afford to lose money on our products but I'm sure if you would have talked to me I could have got you a great deal, just not the one you desired on the internet.
I appreciate that Julian. Its all good, i figured that was on MBRP. But anyway, moving forward, I guess ill contact you. :cool2:

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you guys ever have any questions, please feel free to contact me or message me. I am on the forum 24/7 at work, and on the go. I would love to help you guys out with any problems or questions!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts