Ford Focus ST Forum banner

681 - 700 of 708 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've got to bow out. :( Have to do a work event at the NASCAR race on Saturday instead. On the bright side, I get some sweet seats watching the race from 88's pit. :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey everyone! For those of you planning to go to Richmond Cars and Coffee tomorrow morning... the plan is to meet at Stony Point Mall on Chippenham Pkwy in front of PF Changs restaurant. Lets meet there at 8AM and then we'll roll in together to the Cars and Coffee, which is just a few minutes up the street.

If you're coming from a distance and want to just meet us at the Cars and Coffee location, that's fine... the Cars and Coffee is at Regency Mall.

If you're not coming to Cars and Coffee, but going to the cook-out at my place, that's cool too... I hope to be back home from Cars and Coffee around 10:30 or so. My address is on the 1st post.

I'm going to PM my phone # to everyone who said they're coming to the meet... feel free to call or text me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi everyone, just want to drop a quick note to introduce myself. I recently purchased an 2016 Oxford White ST with the ST3 package. The car has been a real joy to drive. I'm in the Alexandria area and am looking forward to meeting up with other members at some point.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey what's going on everyone. I just got in a 2014 st3 and just looking around for some groups in virginia. I'm in the virginia beach area. Any fb groups or is everything run through here?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
I see a few focus and fiesta st in my area every now and then, I don't know why I get so excited when I see them. One time when I had my wing off and someone waved...I felt so naked. Today I honked at a MG with red stripes, but I think caught him texting at the light!

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
Cars n coffee in Great Falls this morning, saw a couple other STs, sorry I didn't snag you guys to chat, was busy checking out the tons of other cars, but next time. Anyways your cars looked good, FoST was well represented.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
Quick intro. I'm from the DC area and have a 2013 ST3. Anyone else from the DC area on this thread?
Yep I'm in DC, welcome

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
I'll be in Great Falls for Katie's Cars n Coffee tomorrow morning @6:30

·
Registered
201 Posts
Just purchased last month.
Richmond VA
2016 Magnetic ST3
Tint, Mountune tuned, plugs, AEM dry flow filter, Mountune BPV, a few DD LED's.

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts

This guy had a flux capacitor and a tape of the movie soundtrack
sitting in the center console!

Reactions: Redline727

·
Registered
48 Posts
Where are you fellow Northern VA ST owners getting your tint done at? I've had mine for just over a week now and I'm really needing a tint, never had a car with this much glass before and HIDs/headlights are blasting me in the face from every angle at night. Its super distracting.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just if you are curious, there are a few local groups for some of you guys. Mainly facebook groups, if you have facebook.

ST Drivers - for everyone with an ST Focus or ST Fiesta

Richmond ST - Richmond, VA and surround areas

Capitol ST - for people around Washington, DC

Hampton Roads ST an RS - Hampton Roads area of VA (southeastern, VA - Newport News, Williamsburg, York County, James City County, Suffolk, Norfolk, Poquoson, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, etc.)

Hampton Roads Focus and Fiesta - Hampton Roads area open to all Focus and Fiesta owners and other ford model cars like Fusions and Taurus.

681 - 700 of 708 Posts