Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 228 Posts

·
Vendor
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone.

We are opening a group buy for our new wing lift kit. I think you guys will appreciate the time and dedication we put into this kit.

Please read the documentation below and sign up for the group buy!

New introductory price of $89 per kit.

25 buyers and we waive the shipping fee!

You guys can go ahead and submit your orders using free shipping code "VTLIFT" at checkout.

velossatechdesign.com/product/2013-2015-focus-st-wing-lift-kit

--------------------------------------

If you would like to purchase, JUST THE PLUGS, they are now available here.

http://www.velossatechdesign.com/product/2013-2015-focus-st-wing-lift-kit-plugs-only/

--------------------------------------

If anyone encounters any technical difficulty with an order (we had a server issue a couple days ago), please don't hesitate to contact me via PM or directly through email at [email protected].

Make sure to put your forum name in the description.

In addition:
The brackets come with UV protection and all weather coating.

Current participants listed.
Please remember that ordering may take place through the web store once the list is compiled, I will let this GB run over the weekend.
@Speedy12139 @BADWOLF @tuned st @Girds @jtp1984 @Burnboy @Gats @Fuxalt @BlindAssassin111 @theredx @jalapeno @MagneticManiac @Peregriner @DDT1972 @HBGeek @Duece McCracken @Potter @CanuckST @Lufty @Oomps @VenomousSVT @TuxedoST3 @nitefrost @STreetz 5.0 @falcon @barn3ST @edernest @joostertag @SpoolnST15 @EVH @SlowestSVT @Geobuk @Tursko @FocusRush @Skrue @AbunaiST @SouthernMdST @Savvynurse @naSTy2015 @Lownslow @theredx @ThnxSVT @LMStone510 @jrukus @Cookielol @arkangel @PacDawg @zsommer79

You guys can go ahead and submit your orders using free shipping code "VTLIFT" at checkout.

If anyone encounters any technical difficulty with an order (we had a server issue a couple days ago), please don't hesitate to contact me via PM or directly through email at [email protected].

Make sure to put your forum name in the description.

Thank you.

- Dan

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sign me up for blue please. :)

·
Registered
736 Posts
Can we get some pictures of the plugs installed? I'd like to see how it looks from under the wing from a distance

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm in for a black set

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have a rr 15. Don't know whether to get red or black. Will the red match or is it a different shade?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I'd like to see a few different angles as well still on the fence about it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I like the quality look of these risers, especially the seals. Any idea how much this raises the wing in comparison to the Boomba risers?

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
I'm in for a set of black ones. I was just about to order the Boomba ones the other night when I came across your thread; I'm glad I waited. Thanks for your hard work on these.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Could we see a few more photos please of the car from the rear?

Thanks!

Mark

1 - 20 of 228 Posts