Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Vendor
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Dan here. We have a bunch of BIG MOUTH ram airs that have not passed visual QC. They have minor cosmetic blemishes and are perfectly good to install. Most of the blemishes are very small and you may not even notice them. I am very picky and would not sell them at full price, but I think it would be a terrible waste to throw them out. I wanted to offer the forum community this deal FIRST since this is home base.

Here is what we have.

Top left are two red on white big mouths, in very good condition, essentially brand new.

Top is a glow on glow, looks good. Then below that glow on glow is a glow on white, the only blemish is at the joint between the flare and body, its slightly bowed, not terrible as I chose to keep it.

Theres a red on glow in there that looks great too.

The rest are pretty self explanatory. Some are older revs without the gloss body. You may see them in the picture.

The intakes to the right are for the Fiesta ST and Focus RS, ignore those.

The intakes to the left are without flares.

Price for any flared big mouth is 125 shipped within the US.

price for any non-flared big mouth is 90 shipped within the US.

Orders are first come first serve and we offer no warranty on these items.

Please reply to this thread with a "YES" and the color choice you choose from the picture.

Thanks and happy shopping!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yes. Black with black flare. (Focus ST)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yes, Black with Red Flare (Focus ST)

·
Registered
463 Posts
This is awesome! I just ordered a unit from your site a few days ago, but I ain't mad! Always support the vendors that do work for us!!

Reactions: VelossaTech

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yes black with red flare focus st

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
We didn't end up finalizing beeks unfortunately. We got caught up in other projects.
Will this ever get picked back up? I'm sure you'll make serious money off of it.

·
Vendor
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Will this ever get picked back up? I'm sure you'll make serious money off of it.
It depends on how many beeks grilles there are out there as of now. Last I remember I heard there were about 35-40, I could be completely wrong and there may be hundreds by now! I hope! The guy makes amazing grilles.

Best,

D

·
Registered
162 Posts
Received mine today. Install took about an hour and a half through the grill (2016). Thanks again for the sale!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Mine came in today as well, looks beautiful. I'll be installing it when i have the front bumper off for the intercooler upgrade.

·
Registered
162 Posts
How did you install the Big Mouth?
Did you remove the bumber?
Or only the grill?

I have also an 2016 ST

Gesendet vom iPad2 mit Tapatalk Pro
Just the grill.

·
Registered
162 Posts

Was it difficult to remove the grill?

Gesendet vom iPad2 mit Tapatalk Pro
No, it comes out pretty easily. I started with the top center and worked my way to the sides.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts