Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EVERYTHING IS 15% OFF!!

If you've been waiting for a sale, NOW IS THE TIME!!

Dont let this one slip by!!!!!

PROMO CODE IS ACTIVE "VTMEMORIAL2019"

GET YOUR BIG MOUTH RAM AIR, ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES.

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Don't you ship to Germany?
I would like to order, but I can't! You even got North Korea on the list, but not Germany?? :crying:
Snap12.jpg

·
Registered
510 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Don't you ship to Germany?
I would like to order, but I can't! You even got North Korea on the list, but not Germany?? :crying:
View attachment 358813
@VelossaTech dont want to sell most of us Europeans there product direct, we need to buy there product from other companies. We pay more and can not take part in any special sales. I am going to check for alternatives if @VelossaTech doesn't want to have my money

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
@VelossaTech dont want to sell us Europeans there product direct, we Europeans need to buy there product from other companies. We pay more and can not take part in any special sales. I am going to check for alternatives if @VelossaTech doesn't want to have my money
Luxemburg can buy stuff directly... Y tho? Best deal on a Big Mouth in Germany was 229 €. That's nearly $260! Thanks, but no thanks!
Directly from Velossa, even with shipping, tax and customs fees I would probably still be well below 200 €

·
Registered
510 Posts
Seems the words "most of" us europeans have gone missing when typing my previous message.
But yes you are correct and I totally agree with you
If @VelossaTech does not want to sell products to us and make money, it is there choise

·
Registered
510 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts